xxx. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's Outfit)

(Beau's Outfit)

chapter thirty; original song
B E A U

During Kj, Ricky, River's, and I free period, we sat down on the stage in the auditorium and talked about the song arrangement for our upcoming Youtube video.

"I listened to the song all last night, it is too good. I'm really impressed with your songwriting skills." River complimented me. "Thanks, man. That means a lot." I said appreciatively as I gave him a fist bump.

"Okay so, I talked to a few family friends and Friday will go smoothly." Ricky announced.

"I was able to get about a dozen violin players, three cellists, an extra guitar player, a french horn player, a french horn player, a trumpet player, and two trombone players." Danny informed me.

"Damn, how the hell were you able to get a piece of an orchestra?" I asked surprisedly. "My uncle is a conductor of the orchestra that plays at the Stone View Theatre." He answered.

"He said as long as we shout them out, they will be happy to play with us." Danny added. "While he was doing that, I was finding us a practice space and I found one that's downtown." Kj announced.

"Not only does it have enough space for everyone and their respective instruments but, it has enough sound equipment for the orchestra and us. If things goes smoothly, this will be our best video yet." He smiled.

"I've been thinking and Ricky, I want you to be the lead guitarist for this performance and everyone looked at me surprisedly. "Are you sure?" Ricky asked me unsurely and I nodded my head.

"I'll back you up on my acoustic guitar." I reassured him. "Looks like we're actually doing this. I'm really looking forward to this." River said excitedly as we heard the auditorium door open.

I turned my direction towards the entrance and saw Mr. Shue standing by the door. "What do you want Mr. Shue?" I asked rudely.

"You haven't been to none of the songwriting sessions." He responded as he sat down next to me. "Why should I? I'm wasting my time writing them since absolutely none of them are being used." I replied bluntly.

"We're going to go, the bell is about to ring soon. See you at practice?" Kj asked and I nodded my head and smiled at him as they gathered their belongings. All of them waved goodbye as they exited the auditorium.

"If Finn would have written some half-assed song, you would have chosen his. Gave him a duet with Rachel and then put him as the lead for the group number Mr. Shue." I expressed.