xlviii. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's Outfit)

(Beau's Outfit)

chapter forty eight; holding onto sixteen
B E A U

Kurt, Blaine, Quinn, and I are currently at the Lima Bean. We're grabbing a cup of coffee before we head over to the school. It's starting to get cold outside. I offered to give the couple a ride since Blaine stayed over.

"Hey, guys!" A familiar voice said as he approached the four of us. I turned around and saw a boy named Sebastian. Kurt filled me in on this Sebastian character. An enemy of Kurt is an enemy of mine.

Kurt groaned irritatedly before he rolled his eyes. "That's Sebastian." My stepbrother whispered to my girlfriend and I. "Is it me or does he give American Psycho vibes?" Quinn whispered and I laughed.

"Your jokes are getting better." I smiled as I kissed her on the top of her head. "Thanks." The blonde haired girl smiled before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"It's so crazy. I'm sitting over there checking out this guy and all of a sudden I'm, like, 'Wait a second I know that hair.' What's up, buddy? Haven't seen you online." Sebastian smiled. "Hi, Kurt." He greeted him dryly.

"Hello, Sebastian." Kurt said annoyedly. "This must be Beau. I heard about the delinquent who blew the judges away with his solo performance. You're better looking than I thought." Sebastian smiled.

"What the hell did you just say?" I asked in disbelief. "Don't mind him. He doesn't seem to have a filter." Kurt told me as I looked over at the boy in the blazer.

"Anyways, we've been really busy with the glee club. Practicing for Sectionals together. Mmm, congrats on the Warbler win at your sectionals. We're up this week." Blaine informed him.

"Yeah. Well, hey, if there's one guy that can whip the New Directions into a legitimate threat, it's Blaine Anderson, right?" Sebastian smiled as he patted my stepbrother's boyfriend's shoulder.

"Right. I need another coffee." Blaine announced. "I do not like you." Kurt told Sebastian bluntly. "Fun. I don't like you either." Sebastian responded.

"I don't like the way you talk to my boyfriend, I don't like your smirky little meerkat face, I don't like your obnoxious fifties inspired hair. I'm onto you." Kurt expressed honestly.

"Let's get a few things straight. Blaine's too good for you. New Directions are a joke. Odds are by the end of the school year, I'll have Blaine and a nationals trophy, and you'll have khakis and a Lima Bean apron." Sebastian replied.

"Yeah, good luck with that. Even if you do get Blaine by the end of the year, which you won't. You will have nothing but my sloppy seconds." Kurt smirked and we all looked surprised.