xx. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's Outfit)

(Beau's Outfit)

chapter twenty; our first christmas
B E A U

Quinn and I entered the choir room and it was absolutely train wrecked. Not only are tree was gone but there was trash everywhere.

"They took everything." Mercedes said distraughtly. "Including of all Sue's Secret Santa gifts we were gonna give to the homeless kids." Tina added.

"Only further proof that everyone in this
school hates us no matter what we do." Quinn sighed. "It's not the school. It's Sue. She did this." Finn told Mr. Shue and I nodded in agreement.

"It wasn't Sue. It was Santa. A light was out in the tree. He'd fix everything. We need to let him do his thing." Brittany smiled.

"O-kay. Are you sure Santa was a boy and not a girl, Brittany?" Mr. Shue asked her. "I swear on my life. Santa's a boy. Everybody knows that." Brittany responded and my gut tells me that it was absolutely Sue.

"It was probably one of the boys on the football team." Rachel stated. "I guess it wasn't Sue." Mr. Shue said in disbelief. "So our tree is gone. So our presents are missing." Finn started.

"Santa's probably fixing any dents or chips as we speak. All around the world today...way worse things have happened to people than this. Sorry, but I'm not gonna let this get us down. Tis the season." Finn lectured us and I rolled my eyes.

"I agree. Come on, guys. Let's clean this up. Come on." Mr. Schuester ordered as he started picking up all of the debris the thief left behind for us.

>>>

"This was my dad's." Finn said as he dropped his watch into a hat. "This was my dad's." Mike said as he dropped his watch into a hat. "He'd want you to do it for those kids." Brittany stated.

"This was passed down from father to son for three generations. It's probably going to go for a lot." I sighed as a sat my watch down in the hat.

"This was my uncle's. It's the first thing I ever stole actually." Puck stated as he placed his watch into the hat. "I'm gonna look terrible." Quinn said with a deep sigh.

"Shut up. With your bone structure, you could rock the Rosemary's Baby look and still look good. I'm gonna look like Jackie Chan." Tina responded bitterly.

"If Barbra can pull off a bob, so can I." Rachel said confidently. "Enough yapping. Let's do this." Santana ordered as she and the girls raised scissors up to their hair.

"Whoa! What are you guys doing" Mr. Shue asked frantically as he entered the choir room. "We're going all Gift of the Magi to raise money...to buy homeless kids those school supplies." Mercedes explained.

"The guys are gonna sell their watches and the girls are gonna sell off their hair." I added. "You can't do that." Mr. Shue told us. "No, it's cool. Most of this isn't mine anyway." Santana said bluntly.