vi. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's Outfit)

(Beau's Outfit)

chapter six; something's changed
B E A U

"Beau! Come quick!" Quinn shouted as she ran to my locker. "Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "It's Finn. He's about to fight Dave and the football team in the cafeteria!" She informed me.

"He's about to do what?! I swear that boy is nothing but a pain in the ass." I said annoyedly before slamming my locker shut. Quinn and I then sprinted to the cafeteria.

Both of us entered the cafeteria and saw the football team and Finn on each other's faces. "Aye!" I shouted as Quinn and I started walking towards them and all eyes were on us. "Leave him alone!" I shouted angrily.

"Or else? There's more of us than just you two." Dave asked as he shoved Finn and then I instantly saw red.

"Then I'll personally show you what it's like on release day in juvie." I threatened before I grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"You lay a hand on my brother again, I'll put you into a hospital. That's not a threat, that's not a warning, it's a promise. Lay a single finger on him or Kurt...better yet, if you even look in the same direction as them, I'll beat your face in." I glared.

"The only person who's allowed to hate that piece of shit is me! That goes for everyone! Lay a single finger on Kurt or my brother and you'll be dealing with me. Got it?!" I asked Dave as I got closer to his face and he nodded his head.

"Good, now go pack your shit and get the fuck out of here." I ordered as I let go of his collar. He quickly gathered his belongings and exited the cafeteria. "Wait, you went to juvie?" Puck asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, man. I was released over the summer." I answered as I walked over to Finn. "What were you thinking, you dumbass?! There were like five of them and only one of you!" I asked as I folded my arms.

"He made fun of you!" My brother informed me. "What did he make fun of?" I asked curiously. "He called you a bastard child. I wasn't just going to sit back and let him call my brother that." Finn explained and I exhaled deeply.

I closed my eyes and smiled before I flicked his forehead. "Ouch! What the fuck did you do that for?!" He winced as he rubbed his forehead.

"Because you're an idiot for trying to take them on. Next time, just ignore him. I've been called much worse." I told him bluntly.

"But, thanks for sticking up for me. I appreciate it." I expressed. "So...are we cool?" Finn asked hesitantly. "Yeah, we're cool." I replied as he tried to pull me in for a hug.