xxvi. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's Outfit)

(Beau's Outfit)

chapter twenty six; change
B E A U

I woke up to my phone going off. I unlocked it and saw a lot of notifications from TikTok. My eyes went wide when I saw the number of views.

I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes to make sure what I was seeing was correct.

My video got over three thousand views. It has three thousand, five hundred to be exact. As I was about to clock off the app, I saw a notification in my DM. I immediately opened it to see who it is.

Before I respond to him, I wanted to find out who he was. It was some guy named Danny. I looked through his account and he looks like he's around my age. He also sings and plays the guitar.

@itsRickyGarcia: You have a nice voice man! You go to William McKinley right? I think i've seen you around school before

@BHUD: thanks! you're in mrs. wilkerson class during third block right? i think i sit behind you

@itsRickyGarcia: Yep that's me! Are you busy during first lunch on Monday?

@BHUD: nah i'm available

@itsRickyGarcia: Cool, do you want to meet up at the library?

@BHUD: sure i have nothing else going on during lunch

@itsRickyGarcia: Sounds good! See you on Monday.

@BHUD: sounds good

I sat my down down before I grabbed my towel and headed to my bathroom. I still have to pick Santana up so we can go to the mall. I have no idea where she got this makeover idea from but, I'll go along with it for her sake.

It's not like I have anything else going for me right now.

>>>

"So, what style did you have in mind?" I asked my best friend as we entered Urban Outfitters. I hardly shop at this store and that's mostly because I hardly shop for new clothes.

"For you, I was thinking that we go down the indie route. Something like this." Santana replied as she showed me the entire clothing board that she made on Pinterest. "Seriously?" I laughed.

"Think about it. During the beginning days of schools, you wore a white tank top tucked into a pair of black jeans. You wore a black leather jacket on top. You looked so hot that day. Plus, the style of your car fits it." She explained.

"I guess you got a point. A lot of girls approached me that day." I said as I thought back to day.

"Exactly. So for now, let's focus on getting nice shirts, jackets, pants, and accessories." Santana ordered as we walked over to the men's section. "If you say so." I said nonchalantly before I started looking through the shirts.