xxvii. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's Outfit)

(Beau's Outfit)

chapter twenty seven; blame it on the alcohol
B E A U

"So, what do I have to do?" I asked my bandmates as I grabbed my electric guitar from out of it's case. Ricky and they guys use some of the money they earn from Youtube to reserve practice spaces in music studios.

"It's simple. You'll read the script that we made for today's video and then we will jump right into the song. You practiced Helena by My Chemical Romance, right?" River asked I plugged my guitar into the amplifier.

"Yeah but, you never told me what part I will be singing so, I practiced the entire song." I replied as I adjusted my guitar strap. I'm using the strap Santana gave me for Christmas.

"Great! You will be singing the entire song." Kj smiled as he sat down at his drum set. "I will be doing what?!" I asked. "You're the lead singer which means, you will be mostly singing all of our songs." He smiled.

"One of the reasons why our channel hasn't properly taken off is because, we didn't have a lead singer. We all can sing but nowhere near as good as you. So with you singing our songs, we're destined to get big." Ricky explained.

"Now that we got that out of the way, let's run through the song and the introduction a bit before start recording." He suggested.

>>>

"Hello, we are BRØKEN HERØES!" My bandmates and I said simultaneously. "Hi, I'm Kj." Our drummer smiled at the camera. "What's up, I'm River." He smiled as he threw up a peace sign.

"I'm Ricky." Our rhythmic guitarist waved at the camera. "And I'm Beau." I smiled as I threw up a peace sign. "If you've been keeping up with us, you've probably heard about us adding a new member." Ricky smiled.

"This is Beau and not only is he our new lead singer but, he's also lead guitarist." Kj added. "I'm excited to be apart of the band and I can't wait to create new music and make new memories." I expressed.

"Ever since we uploaded that cover of  Mr. Brightside by The Killers, many of you in our comment section have asked us to perform another throwback, cover song." River stated.

"So, today's song is a song that everyone should know. Whether you like rock or not, you should know it." I smiled. "Hopefully you guys like it." Ricky smiled while giving the camera a thumbs up.

Once everyone was in their positions, we all waited for Kj's signal.

{Kj}
1 2 3 4

{Beau}
Long ago, just like the hearse you die to get in again
We are so far from you
Burning on, just like the match you strike to incinerate
The lives of everyone you know

And what's the worst you take
From every heart you break?
And like the blade you stain
Well, I've been holding on tonight

What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight