xxv. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's Outfit)

(Beau's Outfit)

chapter twenty five; broken trust
B E A U

After searching all over the school, I found both of them in the choir room. I stormed up to Finn and shoved him. "What's your problem man?" Finn asked confusedly.

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid?!" I shouted angrily. "What are you talking about?" He asked innocently. "Don't play fucking stupid with me. I know you two kissed after that tacky kissing booth." I stated.

"Babe, what are you talking about? Calm down." Quinn said as she tried to reach for me but I brushed off her hand. "Why? Why did you do it? Why did you make me look like a fucking idiot?!" I asked angrily.

"I loved you. I gave you my everything, you were my world. Did all of our time together not mean anything to you?" I asked. "It was an accident! I swear!" She exclaimed and I laughed bitterly.

"Forgetting the ring I gave you at home is an accident. Not remembering that we planned to meet up because you've been slumped with school work is an accident. Knowingly kissing your ex boyfriend is not." I responded.

"My own brother. You hooked up with my fucking brother!" said angrily.

"Don't take it out on her, I'm the one who pursued her knowingly." Finn admitted and that made me see red. I tackled him to the ground and started repeatedly punching him in the face.

"Beau enough!" Mr. Shue shouted as he pulled me off of Finn. It took him, Puck and Mike to get me off of him. I looked at Finn and both his nose and mouth were bleeding.

The amount damage that I did to his face might explain why my fist is in pain. "You better hope and pray that Burt's home by the time you get home." I threatened.

"I'm done. I'm done with you and I'm done with us. You can do whatever you want with the necklace, bracelet and ring I gave you, I don't give a fuck." I said angrily as I walked towards the exit.

"Where are you going? You should go to the nurses office. I noticed that your fist is bruised." Mr. Shue questioned.

"I'll take care of it by myself at home!" I shouted as I stormed out of the choir room and then the school. I don't care if the school calls my parents because I missed my last two classes of the day. I just want to be alone.

>>>

As soon as I entered my room, out of a fit of rage, I knocked everything off of my desk. Thankfully my laptop was on my bed or else I would have to get a new one.

I went into my closet and pulled out every single clothing item Quinn bought me and started throwing it in a trash bag. I then tossed all of the stuffed animals, pictures and everything else she gave me in there as well.

I tied the bag up and sat it in the back of my closet. For now, that's where the bag of all of her crap is going to be. I sighed deeply before I fell back onto my bed. "What did I do wrong?" I asked myself.