xxxi. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's Outfit)

(Beau's Outfit)

chapter thirty one; be myself
B E A U

"Beau, it's time to wake up!" My mother said as she busted into my room. "Ever heard of knocking?" I asked her annoyedly. "You should already be up. It's time for school." She stated.

"What time is it?" Amelia asked groggily as she peeked her head over my comforter. I inhaled deeply as I saw my mother's face contorted with anger.

"Wh-Who the hell is that?!" She asked. "This is Amelia now, can you please get out of my room?!" I answered and her face slightly softened.

"Don't let this happen again!" My mother scolded me before storming out of my room and slamming my door shut.

"Should I have stayed silent?" Amelia questioned. "Nah, she would have found out that you're here anyway." I replied nonchalantly. Last night, after everyone went to sleep, I called Amelia over.

It was kind of a last resort type of situation. I was bored out of my mind. None of my video games or my favorite tv shows could occupy me. Hell, I even tried taking a nap, that's just how bored I was.

That's when I remembered that Amelia said to call her if she ever wanted to have fun and, that's exactly what I did.

"So, what now?" The cheerleader asked as she rested her head on her hand. "We can make last night a sequel or we can start getting ready for school." I suggested.

"Let's make last night a sequel." Amelia smiled as she bit her lip. "I hope you don't mind being a little late to school." I teased. "Oh, shut up." She smiled before smashing her lips onto mine.

>>>

"All we have for breakfast is Pop-Tarts. My mother is going grocery shopping tomorrow." I told her as we were standing in the pantry. "That's fine." Amelia shrugged nonchalantly.

"Cool." I said. After we grabbed our drinks, we walked into the garage. I tossed my backpack into the backseat of my car before climbing into the driver's seat.

After we fastened our seatbelts, I started my car before pulling out both the garage and the driveway.

Like yesterday, I got to the school in under twenty minutes. I parked my car in a parking spot that was closest to the building. I locked the doors before we headed inside.

"See you later." Amelia smiled before pecking my lips. "See you later." I smiled before walking over towards my locker.