xii. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's & Quinn's Halloween Costume)

chapter twelve; Halloween Festivities
B E A U

"So, do you have a theme in mind?" Quinn asked me as we entered the pop-up Halloween store.

"Nope. All I know is that my costume should make me look good. It's the one time of the year where anybody can dress however they want and not get judged for it." I expressed.

"Well, in that case, I have a perfect idea." She smiled. "You know who Adam and Eve are, right?" My girlfriend asked as she raised a pair shorts covered in leaves. "Of course. Everyone know who Adam and Eve are." I replied.

"Do you want to go in matching costumes with me?" Quinn asked excitedly. "I can be Eve and you can Adam." She suggested. "Sure, why not?" I shrugged. "Great" My girlfriend smiled happily.

"Go try on the pair of leafy shorts in the fitting room. I already know mines can fit me since I already purchased my costume." The head cheerleader suggested.

"Okay." I responded. After I got my number, I entered the dressing room. I stripped out of my current outfit and slipped into the pair of leafy shorts that Quinn picked out for me.

"I feel like if we buy some fake vines and wrap them around us it should be perfect. We could also get a fake apple too. Anyways, what do you think?" I smiled as I exited the dressing room. "I think you look amazing." Quinn smiled as she looked me up and down.

"Really? These shorts don't look too small? I don't want the entire party to see my nuts or the bottom part of my ass the entire night." I told her seriously and she let out a hearty laugh.

"You're fine. It doesn't look too tight on you nor can you see any of those things." She reassured me as I did a 360. "Okay, then I'm going to buy it." I smiled before I returned to my dressing room.

As I was slipping my shirt back on, the hem of my shirt got caught on one of my earrings.

"Hey babe, I think I'm stuck." I said from inside of the room. "What do you mean you are stuck?" My girlfriend asked confusedly. "The hem of my shirt got caught on one of my earrings." I explained.

"Do you need me to come and unhook you?" He asked concernedly. "That would be nice. I'll unlock the door." I told her as I scooted over to the door and struggled with the lock.

Once she entered the room, she immediately shut the door behind herself. "How did you end up like this?" She laughed. "I have no idea." I laughed embarrassedly.