xxxix. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's Outfit)

(Beau's Outfit)

chapter thirty nine; last first day
B E A U

"Ugh." I groaned as Quinn's annoying ass alarm clock went off. I reached over her sleeping body tapped it harshly so it could shut up. "Kids, it's time to get up!" I heard Ms. Fabray shout as she started banging on Quinn's bedroom door.

"We're up, we're up." I huffed out as I dragged my body out of the bed. I yawned and stretched tiredly before I walked back over to Quinn. "Babe, it's time to get up. It's the first day of school." I whispered as I softly shook my girlfriend.

"I'm up." She responded tiredly. "I'm going to get in the shower." I announced. "Okay, I'll get in after you." Quinn replied as she slowly sat up against the headboard of her bed.

I grabbed my towel before I exited Quinn's bedroom and headed out to the hallway bathroom. Living with Quinn has made me feel like we're a married couple at times. Especially over the summer.

I haven't fully moved in with her but, I'm not going back home anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, I still talk to my brothers daily. Over the summer my mother and I got into a really bad fight.

She gave me an ultimatum. Either I continue to live with her and everyone else or go on tour with the guys and Quinn. She was very against me going on tour this past summer.

She believes that I should focus on my studies before I should focus on any type of music career. So, I went with the obvious chose and left for tour. Haven't been in that house since the day I packed a few bags of clothes.

The only times where I didn't see Quinn all day is when I had band practice or I was just hanging out with the boys. Over the summer, I wasn't the only old who changed, Quinn changed as well.

She cut and dyed her hair pink. She got a Ryan Seacrest tattoo and she started dressing like she was some sort of goth.

I wanted to use the bathroom first for multiple reasons. Not only does she use up all of the hot water but, he also makes a mess on the bathroom sink and counter. She leaves her makeup sprawled about on the counter.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before I got ready for my shower. I turned the shower on and waited for the water to be perfect before I got in. I decided to wash my hair since it's been a few days since the last time I washed it.

Once I was finished showering I dried off and went back to Quinn's bedroom. I walked straight to my side of the closet to pick out today's outfit.

It took me a couple of minutes to come up with an outfit since I want to look good for the first day. Today I'm going to wear a cropped AC/DC tank top with a pair of black denim jeans.