ii. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's Outfit)

(Beau's Outfit)

chapter two; my first day!
B E A U

"Thanks, again. I probably would have been late and then scolded by my mother." I smiled as Santana walked me up to the classroom. "It was nothing. See you later." Santana smiled before walking away.

"See you later." I waved before I entered the classroom. I walked over to the first available seat which happened to be next to a pretty, dark-haired cheerleader. "Is anyone sitting here?" I asked her.

"Not anymore." She smiled. "Cool." I smiled as I sat down in the seat. "I'm Quinn." The blonde-haired cheerleader smiled. "Beau." I introduced myself.

"Where are you from? This is my first time seeing you here." Quinn asked as she rested her head on her hand. "Cincinnati. I just moved in with my mother and her boyfriend." I explained as I pulled out my materials for this class.

"The only reason they chose this school is because my half-brother and her boyfriend's son go here. They thought it would be nice if we all attend the same school. Wish they chose a different school. This school seems so boring." I expressed.

"There's plenty of fun things to do here." Quinn smiled. "Yeah? Like what?" I laughed. "As you can tell, I'm on the cheerleading team. I'm also in glee club." Quinn answered. "Glee club?" I asked.

"We perform songs and then perform at competition three times a year." She explained. "We're looking for new members, we're auditions tryouts today." She informed me.

"You should try out." Quinn suggested and I shook my head. "Hard pass. Singing and dancing isn't my thing." I lied. Honestly, music and dance are my escapes from reality.

But, I don't need anyone finding that out. Especially people I never met before. "I don't believe that. I think you love to sing." Quinn said, folding her arms.

"And why do you think that?" I asked amusedly. "I don't know. I can just tell." She smiled. "I'll think about it, okay?" I sighed and her eyes lit up. "That wasn't a yes. I said I'll think about it." I laughed.

"Good morning." My classmates and I responded dryly. "I'm Mr. Schuester and I will be your Spanish teacher for the school year." Our teacher smiled.

"Welcome back. I hope you guys had a fun and eventful summer. To ease into this year's curriculum, let's start with some easy vocabulary words. So, I want you all to pull out your notebooks and pens or pencils." Mr. Schuester smiled.

As I started taking out my materials for this class, I started to feel a gaze from someone staring at me. I turned to my left and saw a fat boy smirking at me.