iii. | Be My Mistake

(Beau's Outfit)

(Beau's Outfit)

chapter three; it's britney...bitch
B E A U

"Good morning. I heard that you joined the glee club." My mom smiled as I grabbed myself a packet of brown sugar-flavored Pop-Tarts. "Why did you tell them?!" I asked Finn annoyedly.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. She was open to it when I told her that I joined last year." My half-brother replied. "I bet you tell her my every move, don't you?" I asked frustratedly.

"Why are you getting so worked up? It's not that big of a deal." Kurt asked. "I just wish that you'd stay out of my way. Don't report anything back to them, don't even have my name in your mouth. Just leave me alone." I answered.

"Beau! Get back here this instant!" My mom ordered. "I can't. You wouldn't want me to be late to school, right mother dearest?" I asked before walking over to the garage.

I climbed into my car and opened the garage door. Once the garage door shut, I pulled out of my driveway and headed straight to William McKinley High.

>>>

"Hey, you." Santana smiled as she walked up to my locker. "Hey Santana, what's up?" I asked the head cheerleader as I was grabbing last night's homework. I forgot to grab it this morning while I was grabbing my textbooks.

"I was wondering if...you would like to walk to the choir room together?" She asked. "Sure." I smiled as I shut my locker. She then abruptly pulled my arm before interlocking it with hers.

"Have you ever thought about trying out for the football team?" Santana asked randomly. "All of a sudden?" I laughed. "What? I think you have what it takes to be on the team." The cheerleader complimented me.

"Thanks but, you haven't seen me play." I told her with a slight chuckle. "So? It'll boast your popularity. You already have some buzz around here." She informed me. "I do?" I asked.

"Mhm." Santana hummed as she nodded her head. "Not only are buzzing from being new but, you're buzzing because of your looks. Imagine the popularity boost once you join the football team." The Latina smiled.

"I don't know, Santana." I said hesitantly. "Just think about it, tryouts are this Friday." Santana said as we entered the choir room. "What's up, fellas?" I smiled as I dapped up the guys. I awkwardly avoided Finn and Kurt.

The three of us haven't talked since this morning's incident. I took a seat in between Quinn and Santana as Mr. Schuester entered the choir room.