"Get 'er done Blaine!!" Jack yelled in his hands and Kurt laughed as Blaine came back to his seat.

"Kurt Anderson-Hummel."

Kurt got the same cheers but this time it was from Aunt Rina.

"That's my nephew in law!! Whooo!!! Go Kurt!!!"

Kurt blushed and bowed, eliciting more cheers before he took his diploma from Sue who smiled proudly at him. "You astound me Porcelain. Keep it up out there. Also, this is for the little Porcelain."  She handed Kurt a smaller diploma and gave him a hug before sending him on down the stage. When everyone was called, Sue ended the ceremony and Kurt, Blaine and Finn went to find their family. While they were looking for their family, Lucas was running through the crowd to find his parents and didn't hear Carole calling for him as he got scared but then Lucas listened and ran in the right direction before squealing and hugging Kurt's legs. Kurt quickly fixed himself and laughed, picking up Lucas who gave him a kiss on the cheek. Blaine took him and Lucas kissed his nose which made Blaine scrunch and chuckle, making Lucas giggle.

"Oh! Miss Sue gave me something for you Bear." Kurt fished the little roll out of his pocket and Lucas made grabby hands while Blaine was holding him up on his hip. Kurt untied the paper as their families came over with Finn and Lucas ooohed. "My name!" Burt looked and read. "This diploma is for Lucas Anderson-Hummel for excelling in being a light in adversity's face. Signed by William Schuester, Emma Pillsbury, Shannon Beiste and Sue Sylvester." "I like daddies!" Lucas said and everyone laughed as Kurt and Blaine each kissed Lucas' cheeks and smiled. Soon after a bunch of pictures, they all left for Rina's restaurant that her and her husband set up specially for the graduation. Finn, Kurt and Blaine had removed their red capes and hats before looking amazed at the decorations. Kurt nearly fainted at the rich Italian design that fit in with the country theme. It wasn't until that Kurt saw the lavish kitchen and countertops that he whimpered, clutched his heart and fell back, being caught by Jack and Finn.

"Oh! Is he alright?" Aunt Rina asked in a panic and Carole calmed the woman, shaking her head while the guys laid Kurt on three chairs sat together and Lyla and Lisa began to fan him. "He's alright. He's just a huge lover of interior design including kitchens. He should be awake right about....now." She looked up from her watch and turned to see Kurt pop up with a gasp, looking around. "Kitchen...beautiful...death...me." Everyone laughed and Kurt was helped up and drinking water. Soon after, orders were taken and brought out to everyone as they chatted and gave gifts to Kurt, Blaine and Finn. It was a happy ending to a happy day.

Summer came and went spent in Faithland but the Anderson-Hummel family had to get back and start packing for their move to New York City. Kurt took one more look around before stopping in front of the fireplace and stroked Katie's rock, kissing his fingers and placing them to the rock. Next to it was Lucas' rock which the boy picked enthusiastically when he saw Katie's rock. It was a beautiful summer and Lucas's laughter and babble filled the ranch house every day which no one got tired of when they saw how happy the little boy was. It made Kurt think but then he remembered what Quinn told him and it stayed in his mind forever even as they packed the car up and said goodbye to their families before driving away. A month had passed before they were fully settled into their apartment and into a new routine to wake up, eat as a family, get ready, get Lucas ready and to school before getting to school themselves. Whoever finished first went to grab Lucas and tell the other before meeting up at the park for the ride home together. Kurt may not have enjoyed the New York hustle and bustle as much as he used to, he adapted and made it work. But for how long?

The End

For now ;)

Well that's all for this story folks!! I just want to take this time to say thank you for all the support and for comments, likes and views. It meant a lot to me that you liked or even loved this story BUT this is not the end as there will be a sequel with your favorite characters and some new ones including yes, Lucas. What was your favorite Lucas Anderson-Hummel moment? Tell me I'm the comments!

Any who, the sequel will be called Return to Faithland and will be centered around five years after the previous events. Kurt's learned to adapt to the sounds of New York and it's people but is it enough for him? Why does he want more? It will include the families everyone loves, the ranch everyone loves and new characters so don't fret because your favorite family will be making a reappearance soon so keep a lookout and I'll see you soon. Thanks again! Take us home Lucas! *Points to the toddler*

 Thanks again! Take us home Lucas! *Points to the toddler*