Larmla Highschool

Frisk POV

I stood in front of the school, clutching onto my backpack straps. Just looking at it made me shiver.

The school was huge! It was a a white concrete building with three spiral towers, making it look castle like. A giant clock was on the top of the middle tower, the tallest one.

A beautiful brick walkway led up to the schools main entrance, which where two blue doors, a large window placed on each doors front.

Windows scattered across the facinities walls, each leading to an open area and/or classroom.

For normal kids it looked like a nice little school, but from my personal experiences and old family sitcoms, I saw it as a death trap.

To be honest, when Toriel set up this plan, I was terrified. Exited to learn about new things, but terrified at what people would think about me.

"Why isn't Asriel coming with us?" I asked her as we walked towards the car. "I'm home schooling him, since they won't let him into your school! For some reason..." The last part seemed menacing, so I didn't push for anymore questions.

Not only that, but we were told to wear uniforms. UNIFORMS!

I was very surprised when the principle of the school have them to us.

"What is this for?" Cory had asked inquisitively. I looked back at the principle, waiting for her response. "Why, your uniforms of course!" She said cheerfully, giving us a large smile.

I smiled back, actually liking how they looked.

I was given a light lace blue top, sleeves going down right before me wrists, and popping up a bit at the seam. The collar of the shirt popped out wit ha small plad bow placed in the middle.

Something to be placed over the jacket, was a small black vets with a plaster of the school's logo on the right breast plate. Going down even further, I was given a long black skirt that went down right just before my knees, and simple black shoes that were very uncomfortable mind you.

And finally, I was given a light blue belt the pull of the look, and was told that I could add anything I would like to the mix.

Taking the opportunity, I put a black bow in my hair, and long black kitty cat socks to make it look cute.

But what really made my mouth drop, was what Cory was given

Cory's outfit was a white long sleeved shirt that went down to his wrists, and yellow tie wrapped loosely around his neck. He wore black patted pants that were barely wrinkled, and a dark blue jacket that went over the shirt, logo still in place.