The Aftermath Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Y-you mean you're a-a..." My voice trailed off unable to speak. As if knowing what I meant, she nodded her head. "Yeah, I am."

"W-when did you f-figure this out?" I stammered. "Not to long ago," She chuckled a bit. "I guess that explains why I couldn't feel emotions for so long."

I just stared at her, trying to rap my head around all of this.

"H-have you found t-the other s-six?" I said, adjusting my glasses. Veronica just shook her head. "No, but I did sense something strange coming from Frisk, not to mention Cory."

She put her hand on her chin, as if deep in thought.

"Although... The strange part is, Though Frisk's ????? Is off the charts, Cory's if very faint... Like its hidden or slowly fading away..." "Maybe I-it's trying to find a new user?" I suggested.

Veronica just stood there, her eyes narrowed. "Maybe..."

After a while, she just shrugged and gave me a warm smile.

"Na! I'm probably just over thinking all of this!" She chirped. "Sorry to intrude on these two love birds. Welp, CATCH YOU LATER!"

And with that she jumped out the randomly open window, got in her car, and drove off to who knows where.

I snorted at her fabulous exit. At least that's what Mettaton would say.

I looked at Cory and Frisk, then turned around.

They'll probably want to be alone when they wake up.
--------------–—–---------------------------
Frisk POV

I sat in the dark room, a pink frilly dress plastered onto my body. I was sitting at a long table, the 6 human souls all seated and Cory at the opposite end of the table.

He was wearing a top hat and one of those drench coats, or whatever they're called.

We sat their drinking tea, when suddenly, Cory's eye was covered by his hair and stood up.

Suddenly, the souls and table were gone, and I found myself in the Alleyway. Tied to a pole.

I watched in horror as Cory walked towards me, slowly... His eye seeming to be filled with lust.

My heart dropped as his hair changed to a dark blue and his camera face disappeared.
He now had two eyes and his skin color was now a pale grey. He smiled as blood dripped from his throat, licking his lips.

"Help!" I tried yelling. "Help! Cory, Help!!"

Suddenly the man was right in front of me, a lizard tongue slithering out of his mouth and blood dripping all over my dress, staining it the same red as before.

"Cory isn't here right now." He said in a slimy voice, causing me to shiver.

Suddenly I felt his snake like tongue lick the sides of my face. Tears threatened to spill, as he licked my neck.

I closed my eyes, preparing for the worst.

Please...

Somebody...

Anybody...

Help me...

S a v e... m e...

I suddenly jolted awake, breathing heavily. I was inside my house, not the alleyway. I felt warm arms rapped around me, realizing it was Cory hugging me. Not the man.

Cory pulled away, worry engulfing his eye.

"Frisk! Are you okay? You were crying in your sleep!" He said frantically. "I-I-" I tried to speak but my body wouldn't let me. Everything was just so... Fucked up for my mind to handle.