1-Mirrors

-Levi's POV-

Why?
Why. Why. Why. Why. Why.
Why do I do this?
Why do I like this???
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
I hate myself but I can't stop.
I won't stop.

I think all of this as I look into the mirror. The cracks going along the corners of it make my reflection jagged and imperfect. I touch the cool glass with my finger and run my hand down my reflection. Whenever I look at myself in this mirror I am different. Whether it is the bags under my eyes slowly darkening or the wrinkles on my forehead just beginning to form, I'm always different. Sometimes I wonder if I am the same person as I was yesterday or even a few moments ago. Sometimes I lie awake at night hoping that I can change who I am.
But of course I can't.
I'm a monster. That's not a new fact. I'm a disgusting liar and don't deserve to be called human at all. Am I insane? Sometimes I think I am. Other times I think otherwise. Can someone who is truly insane know they are insane? I suppose I used to have a soul-something occupying the dark debts inside me-but whatever I had is long gone now. Is it possible to loathe yourself to the point where you can't even bear your reflection anymore?
Yes it is.
I'm living proof of this.

I rinse off my blood stained hands and grab the towel that always hangs on the side of my sink. Disgusting. I close my eyes and wash my face of the stipples of blood that plagues my face and hair. It's not my blood. I suppose you must have figured that much out by now. I dry my face and put on my suit to go to work-after all I need some form of income. I take in a deep breath. The dampness in the air fills my lungs and makes me shiver. I fix my jacket and make sure I look presentable. I comb my dark black hair and put on my tie.
Every step I take towards the door the wood beneath me creeks. I hate living in this dump but at the same time it's the perfect place to live. Living here allows me to hide my disgusting self from everyone.

Just as touch the doorknob I hear a loud noise. It sounding as if something was knocked over. Knowing where the sound is coming from I walk to my basement door. I let out a sigh and use the key I always have around my neck to unlock the door. (A/N Lol Levi and Eren role reversal)

"Mmmphhhh!" I hear the muffled screams of my current guest down below in the darkness. I walk down a few steps and see him there. Right where I left him. A rather young boy (perhaps 18 or so) was tied to a post in the back of my basement. He had a blindfold and gag of course, and was being too noisy for my liking. I turned my head to find out what made such a racket a moment before and saw a bucket and water sprawled all over the cold concrete floor.
"Ah, look at this. You made a mess." I frowned at the puddle slowly making its way towards my worn out shoes. I reached down and put the bucket up right again. "I have to go now. Once I return I'll get you something to eat," I said dryly. "Do you have any requests?" As I said this I slowly removed the dirty (and bloody) fabric that I used to gag him.
"SOMEONE HELP M--!" Before he could continue his blood curdling scream, I quickly covered his mouth, "Guess not." It's a shame really. He was a decent looking boy. If you took his blindfold off, below his swallow face he was pretty handsome. His light brown hair was greasy and bloody and he was shivering. He was only wearing a white tank top and some jeans. I wish I didn't have to, but I need to do these terrible things to him. It could have been anyone, really. He just happened to be the easiest underage, drunk, idiot, I happened to stumble upon who had no friends...no witnesses. I really do hate doing this. I switched out his bloody rag with a new, clean, one. After I washed his face with a clean rag I walked up the stairs of the basement. Right before closing the door I said in a voice just loud enough for him to hear me, "I'll be back after work with food for you, like I said. Please don't make a mess again. I really hate messes." I paused for a second and looked down towards to basement once more, "I truly am very sorry, but you're screams are my salvation." I locked the door and went to work, hoping I would change by the time I returned.

A/N

Yo

Ok so I had an idea for a horror book and started writing some ideas and stuff. After that I wrote two chapters and ended up liking it, but after chapter 2 I thought hmmm I could see Eren and Levi in this position. The more I thought about it the more ideas I got so here you go. I still can't believe I'm doing this.
Also WARNING I guess...some chapters may get more intense than others so I'll have a trigger warning above those chapters I guess...
Oh and I'll update when I feel like it but I won't allow myself to not update for more than a week.
Thanks.
Peace out.