I took another sip of the bitter tea, forcing it to go down my throat. "He was protecting her from the guys that almost raped her."

Scratch that.

I spit out my tea. "SHE WAS WHAT!?" I screeched, only to have my mouth covered by Undyne's hand. "Shhh!" She shushed, her pointer finger over her mouth.

Suddenly, I heard a yawn. "U-undyne? What's going on down here?" I turned around to see Alphys rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Nothing, Babe." Undyne said sweetly. "Just go back to bed." Alphys stopped rubbing her eyes.

"I can clearly see Veronica sitting next to you, and is that..." She sniffed the air. "Asgore's, Buttercup tea? Undyne! You know you aren't supposed to share that with guests! That's stuff is expensive!"

Undyne let out a 'tsk' sound and looked down into her cup. I chuckled. (I just imagine her to chuckle instead of giggle okay?! Don't judge me...)

"It's ok, I didn't really like the tea that much anyways." I set the tea cup down and blew some hair out of my face.

Alphys looked at me up and down then her eyes saddened.

"You already heard haven't you?" I nodded, knowing that she meant about Frisk's and Cory's... incident.

"And you want to see her?" I nodded again, showing her the small polar bear plush. Her eyes lit up at the cute bear and squealed a bit, but then stopped herself with a cough.

"C-come on."

Alphys led me out of the kitchen and into what looked like the living room.

She then guided me to a couch that had frisk sleeping on top of.

She seemed to be wearing the red dress I had given her, but it was hard to tell since most of her body was covered by a thick blanket. Her hair was also pushed out of her face and on her forehead was what looked like a wet cloth.

I then looked over to see Cory in some average blue PJ's, sitting in a chair and laying his torso on what seemed to be Frisks stomach.

I smiled at the couple.

They are so cute together.

Suddenly my smile waivered, realizing at how worried Cory was probably about her.

You're probably thinking, "I thought you had a crush on Cory!" And no, I don't, I just happen to notice he's a nice guy with a nice bod. Nothing more, nothin less. And besides... Frisk was the one who really had feelings for him.

My thoughts were interrupted by Alphys's sigh.

"I feel bad for Cory, I mean, If someone I loved (Undyne) went through something like that... I would be terrified." I looked at her questioningly.

"But aren't you and Undyne dating?" Alphys shook her head and put her pointer finger in the air. "Fiancé, actually!"

I gasped, just now realizing the gold ring plastered on Alphys's finger.

"Oh my god!! Congratulations!!!" She laughed, put her right hand up to her chin, and the other hand flapping around quickly. "N-no! You don't have t-to congratulate! It's fine! And besides..." Her voice softened. "It was just yesterday, the day when frisk was almost-" She cut herself off in a small sob.

I bent down to hug her, since I was much taller. I felt a deep sadness inside me, it wasn't crazy, but I felt horrible, like I had something to do with this! Like I was responsible, that if I had done something differently, Frisk wouldn't have gone through that. That maybe-