AKL Part 6

||_NO_PROOF_READ_||

Part 6

Arnav woke up with the thoughts of Khushi. He checked the time, it is 4 in the morning. He completely is becoming crazy with her thoughts. He is smiling. He is not getting angry on anyone. He felt like he is not an arrogant, rude ASR not any more. He wants to control his feelings. He doesn't want to be with anyone. He doesn't want to think about any other person rather than Khushi. He wants to think about his future. With Khushi. HIS Khushi. With these thoughts, a small smile appeared on his lips. "Today at any cost I have to meet her. I know, yesterday she ran because of me. She still remembers me. She is scared about me. But still, I will meet her. Khushi... get ready to meet me. I'm coming". He got ready and went down for breakfast. When he saw NK there at dining table, he again thinks about taking help from NK and Lavanya. "Before that I need to meet her. If she is not ready to talk with me, then I have to make her talk, with the help of NK and Lavanya. First, today I will meet her, then I will decide what to do" he thought.

***********************************************

She woke up suddenly by hearing that somebody calling Khushi...

She checked Lavanya, who is sleeping peacefully. She thought maybe it is Payal. She realised that she was wrong by seeing the time. It is 4 in the morning. She checked her mobile, but there is no any call or message. She still remembers the voice. She knew it is not Payal's or any girl's voice. She surely knows it is a male voice. A man's voice. She felt the voice very familiar. But she is unsure whose voice is that. She tries to clear her confusion but she couldn't. She thought for some time and went to sleep again. But immediately she felt like hearing the same voice saying Get ready to meet me. I'm coming... she got scared by these thoughts. She don't know why she is feeling like someone is talking with her? She is confused. She thought for some time then drifted into deep sleep.

Khushi woke up with the shouts of Lavanya. "Khushi wake up. It is already 8 in the morning, what happened to you today? Why are you still sleeping? Come on, get up fast. We are getting late for college" Khushi opened her eyes lazily to see Lavanya shouting at her. She doesn't know why Lavanya shouting like that.

"Lavanya Ji, why are you shouting at me like that? Why are you looking restless? Is everything ok?" Said Khushi, with so much concern.

With that Lavanya's irritation got increased and yelled at Khushi saying "What is this Khushi. Did you forget that today we have to reach college early? Today senior students will come to our classes for introduction. They already informed us to come in time. We should not be late. But here you are asking me that everything is fine or not. Come on get up and get ready fast."

By listening Lavanya's words, Khushi got panicked and rushed to washroom to get ready. She is very much tensed to meet her seniors. What if, that lad governor come to her class to meet her classmates? With that thought she felt some unknown feelings run in her mind. She brushed the thoughts and got ready and left for college with Lavanya. She already wasted so much time, but not anymore. They reached the college by time. They bid bye to each other and went to their respective classrooms. After reaching the classroom, Khushi saw some new faces and she knows they are senior students. She feeling little bit tensed about the raging and all the stuff as she heard about a lot about these. She is really scared about raging. After entering the class, she saw her classmates including Payal. Payal immediately draged Khushi to herself and showed her one of the senior who is looking at Khushi.

Senior: "Is this the time to come to college?"

Khushi didn't like his behaviour and glare at her. She is feeling uncomfortable with his looks. Payal who observed this uneasiness of her, pressed Khushi's hand and asked her to relax with her eyes. They again heard the senior saying or we can say shouting,