Part 56

Come on! Nominate your favorite stories. If you like mine then nominate them too... Remember all nominations are as in-line comments only. Read the genre carefully before nominating. Hope to see my stories there.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/146401105

Part 56:

"Shashi Bhai saab, it's me Mohini. Just now our priest came and informed that next week Saturday, it's really auspicious day for marriage. So, what do you say about this?"

"Next Saturday? That means only 10 days are there. I think it's really early Mohini Ji. We need some time for the preparations"

"Don't think about the preparations Shashi Ji. We can do that. But I wanted to ask you one thing here. Can you arrange marriage in Pune? I think it won't be difficult for you as your son is already living here. And I will take care of everything; after all it's my elder son's marriage. Don't worry about the preparations. Just you discuss with your family about the venue. That's all"

"But Mohini Ji..."

"It's okay Shashi Ji, everything will be fine"

"If you say, then okay. I will talk with my wife and will let you know. Namaste"

"Namaste"

Shashi said everything Mohini said to him to Garima and his sister Madhumathi. They felt happy about the marriage as Mohini said she will take care of everything. They informed Shyam and Keshi about this. Keshi, who doesn't know anything felt shocked. But Shyam is not feeling right to do all these.

"Bau Ji... is it correct what we are doing? I mean is it correct to conduct marriage, without talking with Khushi?" Shyam asked his father after coming from office.

"Shyam... Don't worry, everything will be fine. You only said that Khushi said she and Arnav are in love, isn't she? And you also said, you talked with Arnav itself. And also we saw him at the time of Shagun. I am not feeling any weird things here. If they are not real then why Mohini Ji wanted to give their family ring to Khushi? And most probably why they want to marry our Khushi betiya to their son? We don't have much money. We are very normal middle class family where they are very rich. Then why they want our daughter to be a Raizada bahu? If it is not for Arnav and Khushi's love, then what it is?" asked Garima

"Amma... whatever you are saying, I agree with you. But I just wanted our Pooh to be happy in her life that's all and I thought we should tell about this to her."

"Don't worry beta, everything will be fine. It's just they want to surprise our daughter. Anyway they will come early to the marriage, I mean for rituals. After they comes here, I, myself will ask titaliya about this alliance. If she says she doesn't like the groom or she doesn't like this proposal then I, myself will stop this marriage. Don't worry, everything will be fine. We know how much you care for your sister's marriage, but, Shyam... she is going to spend her life with her love. So be happy and enjoy your dearest sister's marriage" said Madhumathi lightening the situation.

Nodding their head everybody went to their rooms to get fresh and come to have dinner.

************

After finishing her dinner, Khushi went to her room thinking about Arnav and her future. She couldn't understand why her heart is feeling restless. When she closed her eyes to sleep, she heard her mobile ringing. Smiling brightly and assuming the call is from Arnav, she took the mobile from her side table. She frowned looking at the screen as it showing Shyam. He never gave her call at this time of hour. She answered the call with fear and tension.