Part 61

Caution:  Too much to guess. Read on your own risk :P ;)

Part 61:

When Aman noticed NK's car, they reached him and asked his driver to take that car. NK along with Lavanya and Payal hopped the car. As Arnav driving the car from long time, Akash forcibly sent both Arnav and Aman to back seat assuring them about safe and fast driving. As emotionally exhausted, Arnav and Aman went back to sit with Anjali in the middle where NK occupied the passenger seat, and Lavanya and Payal took back seats. After sitting back side Arnav called Khushi one more time praying god to make her lift the phone. When the call was answered and male voice answered, Arnav questioned the person very carefully not mentioning his name. When he heard Shyam's name, without thinking anything he blurted out the truth of Rahul. After that small talk, whatever they heard shook the land beneath them.

"Kill them... Kill them all. I don't want any one of them alive. KILL THEM"

The mobile slipped from Arnav's hands. He sat there numbly. Everybody in the car, shocked to the core.

"Khushi" whispered Arnav. Anjali was the first one to come out of the shock. She ordered Akash to drive fast.

"I can't lose you Khushi... I can't lose you. I can't live without you. Akash, drive the car fast as much you can. Drive fast" said Arnav as he is in some trance.

At the same time,

Shyam entered into the bus and closed the door of the bus not allowing the Mohini's men. After entering the bus, he immediately called the number Khushi called sometime back. The call was answered in the first ring itself.

"Hello"

"I'm Khushi's brother, can I talk with her?"

Sensing the urgency in the voice, DS gave the phone to Khushi

"Hello... Bhai"

"Pooh... listen to me carefully, whatever happens to us, you don't come back. Just go away from here and stay safe. But remember we all love you most. I never wanted to leave you in this situation. Sorry my dear... forgive me. Just take care yourself"

"Bhai... what's wrong? Why are you talking like this? What happened?"

"Khushi... I'm sorry for not believing you in Arnav's matter. Just now I came to know that the groom is not Arnav, but Rahul. I'm sorry for not trusting you and not being there for you when you needed me most. I'm really sorry Pooh"

"Bhai... please... its okay... but why are you talking like this Bhai... you are scaring me. Please tell me Bhai... what's wrong? I'm getting scared Bhai... please...tell me" she cried

"That groom's mother came to know that I knew the identity of the groom. She asked her men to captive us, till the marriage ends. You just escape from here anyhow. I will take care of here and will escape from here. You just keep yourself safe. That's all I needed. I will meet you later" he lied to his sister

"But Bhai..."

"Pooh... listen to me... stay away from here. I will take care of everything here. You just stay safe. Go far from here. I don't want you get married to Rahul. You just get out of that car and escape from there. I can't trust those two. Bye... take care..." saying this Shyam cut the call and saw Mohini's men trying to enter inside the bus. Shyam with the help of his wife, his sister (keshi) and her husband was able to stop them. When everybody asked him what the matter is, he told everything about Rahul being Arnav. Everybody gasped in shock. Suddenly they felt some moment in the driver place and looked that side. They found one man sitting in driver seat and started the bus. Shyam and his BIL ran towards the driver and without thinking they threw the driver outside the window door. After that only they realized what they did. They both looked at each other in tension and looked at their family.