AKL Part 49

Part 49

"We need to talk with Arnav. If whatever we know about him is true, he has to change his behaviour before his marriage. Otherwise it will be problematic for us, for him and even it will affect Anjali's future"

"What are you talking about Akshaya? What you know about Arnav? And why he has to change his behaviour?" asked Saritha

Both Akul and Akshaya looked at each other.

"What's wrong Akul? Is there anything bothering you guys?" asked Suraj

"Hmm... I want Arnav and Anjali to get marry once they finish their studies. As I'm not in a good condition, I want to complete my responsibilities to get them married and I want Arnav to take out the business burden from my head. I want him to work with Aman. I just want to see my children happy before something happens to me."

"Akul Ji... why are talking like that? Nothing will happen to you. You will be completely fine. Don't stress yourself" said Akshaya. Akul smiled at his wife.

"It's a good idea. But what's the problem here? What is bothering you two" asked Suraj.

"Nothing is bothering us about Anjali's marriage. We are tensed about Arnav's marriage. We didn't hear any good words about Arnav. Once Akul asked his man to go to girls' house as a bride's father and enquire about Arnav. But what we heard left us shocked" saying this Akshaya told them what that man informed them.

"What!?? Arnav is a womanizer? And drinks? Parties? No... I can't believe this. Arnav can never do that. He is such a nice boy. No, my Arnav never does that" said Saritha getting emotional.

"Oho... Saritha... stop crying. Maybe it's a rumour. Maybe someone wants to spoil Arnav's image. Did you talk with Arnav about this?" asked Suraj

Both Akul and Akshaya nodded their heads in no.

"At least did you talk anything about this with Aman or Anjali or Akash?"

They again nodded their heads in no.

"Then how can you? Just with someone's words how can you put Arnav behind the line? I won't agree with those men. I know Arnav can never do that. First you talk with Arnav or Aman. Then decide what to do. Don't come to any conclusions" suggested Suraj.

"Hmm... I think you are right. I will talk with Aman first once they come from college. He never lies to me"

*********************

Arnav walked towards them and picked Khushi's phone up. "What's wrong Aman? Are you ok?" asked Arnav and turned to Khushi, he extended his hand to give her mobile "Sneha... right? Hi I'm Arnav... nice to meet you" he asked for a hand shake and looking at her mobile he said "Hmm... nice mobile"

Khushi stood there like a statue. When she saw Arnav extending his hand, she came out of her trance and tried to run from there. But before she can, Arnav held her hand, turned to Aman and raised his eyebrow as asking 'what's your explanation for this' Khushi struggled in Arnav's hold. He glanced at her seriously making her stop her trails.

"Aman... I need to talk with you, come with us. Saying this Arnav led them to an empty class room. Both Aman and Khushi looked at each other. After entering the room Arnav left Khushi's hand but didn't let her go.

"Aman..." he was cut by Aman

"Fine... recently I came to know about Khushi being Sneha and she asked me to not to tell you because she wanted to tell you about all by herself" Aman completed in single breath. Arnav looked at him amusedly.