Part 68

Part 68:

Morning breakfast went with all teasing Khushi. They just want her to come out from her horrible days. Everyone knows that only Arnav can bring her out. Though Shyam can bring her out, but for now, as he is also a victim of the fate to lose his family, he doesn't want Khushi to think about their worst days. So, he requested everyone to not to talk about their accident or family. He requested everyone mainly Arnav to be with her all the time.

Arnav spent most of the time with Khushi, leaving all the official work with Aman and Shyam. He took Khushi to office whenever his presence was needed.

On Friday night, after dinner, Khushi went to her room early saying she is feeling tired. She stopped Arnav and Shyam when they offered her their help. She said she will be fine alone. He turned to Kruthi and said "Bhabhi... I'm leaving to my room, can you send ice pack to my room? Please"

"You go and take rest; I will send it with Mani" Kruthi sent Khushi to her room, understanding her problem. She looked at her husband DS, who breathed out in pain.

"What's wrong DS? Why are you both looking sad?" asked Shyam sensing something wrong

"Nothing... Arnav I need to talk to you, about Khushi"

"Yeah Sena, tell me"

"Here...?"

"No problem... tell me"

"Woh..." Kruthi started saying but couldn't continue. She sighed deeply and asked Arnav directly "Arnav Ji... will you marry Khushi?"

"What the!!! How can you ask that? Of course I will marry her; I'm not going to leave her. How much I missed her that's enough for me. But why are you asking that?"

"But can you marry her, if she is suffering with some problem?"

Controlling his anger and anxiety, Arnav asked gritting his teeth in low voice "Can you tell me exactly what the matter is?"

"Arnav... Khushi is facing some problem with her health. When our car blasted two years back, she had some injuries on her body. Even though those are cured, but their marks are still there on her body. They may not visible to outside, but she feels very inferior about them. I just request you to love her as before. Please she faced a lot. If she loses you, then she can't live" said DS, but didn't get any response.

They were disturbed by their maid Mani's voice. "Bhabhi... ice pack is ready. Shall I go and give to Khushi Di?"

"I will take it" Arnav stood from his place and said

"Arnav!! But... I don't think Khushi will..."

"She is my Khushi... I know how to deal with her. Don't worry... I can take care of her. Please you give me" with that Arnav went to Khushi's room.

**************************

"Who is that?" asked Khushi hearing the knock on the door

"..."

"Who is that?"

"..."

"Arnav Ji... I want to be alone for some time. Can I talk with you tomorrow morning? Please?"

"No... I need to talk with you... I want to be with you. NOW... open the door, otherwise I will break this door, you know I can do that" threatened Arnav

Sighing deeply Khushi opened the door and allowed Arnav inside. She looked at the corridor waiting for Mani

"I bought what you are waiting for. Here is your ice pack"