AKL Part 44

SPARE ME WITH TYPOS

Part 44:

"Arnav Ji... woh... woh... people came for me" Arnav and Aman who sat there along with their siblings and Khushi, looked at each other surprisingly.

"Shh... Khushi... relax... they didn't come for you... relax"

"But Arnav Ji... they said... I'm... scared..."

"Don't worry. You are fine. Tell me what's happened Khushi...?"

"I didn't talk anything with them Arnav Ji... they came there and asked some address. You said not to talk with strangers so I kept quite. When I didn't respond to them, they asked Sarita. She tried to help them. But they asked so many questions about her, her family and all. I said not to talk with them. But she didn't listen to me. But Arnav Ji... that's not the thing I wanted to say. They said... they came for me. They said some madam asked them to warn me. I didn't understand what they said Arnav Ji. I didn't understand who that madam is. They tried a lot to talk with me. When I didn't respond to their talks, they got angry and started misbehaving with me and Sarita. I really felt scared. Thank you so much for coming there, Arnav Ji and Bhai. Thanks a lot"

"Choti... did you see them before?"

"No Bhai... I never saw them. But they were talking with me like we knew each other from long time"

Both Arnav and Aman looked at each other.

"Hmm it's ok... we will find who those people are, ok? You relax... you are fine now. And stay away with that Sarita.

"Why? What's the need to stay with her?"

"Khushi... she didn't even think for a moment before talking with strangers. How can I let you talk with that girl?"

"Arnav... leave it that is not the matter we should talk now. Choti... you said your music director will drop you at your place. Then what happened? Why didn't he drop you?" asked Aman.

"Woh... Bhai... actually he said he will send us in his car. But Sarita said, it's not good to trust them and we can manage. She went to Mr. Shah and said we will go our own. But I didn't agree with her. She dragged me out of the studio to the bus stop. Mr. Shah also tried to make her understand. But she didn't listen. I'm scared to come alone in their car. So not having any other chance, I followed her" she bent her head and whispered but enough audible to all the people around her "I'm sorry Bhai... I'm sorry Arnav Ji" she slowly raised her eyes and looked at Arnav, who is looking angrily at her. She gulped and bent her eyes to the floor. Arnav stood up and went out angrily.

"Arnav... Arnav..."

"Chote..."

"Bhai..."

Everybody tried to stop him but they couldn't. Khushi looked at all of them with tears in her eyes.

"Having tears in eyes, will not changes the truth Choti... you shouldn't do what you did. I didn't expect this. How..." he sighed disappointedly "Hmm... I don't know... Anjali lets move to college" saying this Aman also went outside leaving verge to cry Khushi.

*****************

"Arnav... stop... Arnav..." shouted Aman and ran to Arnav

"Don't try to make me calm Aman. Not this time..."

"Leave it Arnav..."

"What? Leave it? Are you saying to leave it? Don't you think she should... forget it... she never changes... she is really crazy... it's really useless to make her understand. I never expected this from her... she is really..." he stopped seeing tearful Khushi standing in front of him. He looked at her and went to car and took the steering. Aman looked back at Khushi, who is on verge of crying. Aman sighed and went to car and sat on passenger seat. Khushi went to Arnav side and tried to talk with him