Part 69

Part 69:

"Leave me... I said leave me... if Arnav Ji knows about this, he won't leave you. Leave me Rahul Ji... Leave me..." said Khushi once she freed herself from Rahul's hold

"No... not before what I have to do" he dragged Khushi to the corner of the shop

"What's wrong with you? Why can't you leave me alone? Whatever you did to me and my family isn't it enough for you? I lost my family because of you and your mother. Why are you both hell bent on harassing me? Can't see me alive? Do you want to kill me? Do you want to see me dead? Do you know how it feels when we lost all our family members at a time? Do you know how it feels to get separated from our family? Do you know how it feels to become an orphan? Enough Rahul... please... leave me alone..." she cried her heart out

"I'm sorry Khushi... I'm really sorry" Khushi looked at him bewildered, astounded and scandalized.

"I know whatever I did, a mere sorry can do nothing to rectify that. I was just jealous of Arnav, I was just angry on you. I just wanted to teach you a lesson for your slaps. But I never knew my mother can use me. I never knew my mother can fall this low. I never knew after marrying my father, she still loves your father – Suraj Mathur. I never knew you were separated from your family because of my mother. I never knew I will be the reason for death of a complete innocent family. I am sorry Khushi... I really really sorry... please forgive me..." he knelt down before her, putting his hands together and asking forgiveness.

"What's the use of forgiveness Rahul? Can and will my parents and family come back? There is no use and need for my forgiveness. Just leave me alone and GO..." she shouted remembering her family and crying on her fate

"Please Khushi... I was really shocked to hear my mom asking our men to kill your family. I tried my best to stop my mom. But I couldn't. You know, after I knew about your relation with Mathur's, I confronted my mom. She agreed everything and captivated me in a room. I heard her ordering her men to kill me. I somewhat escaped from there and went to Arnav Bhai and Aman Bhai's home to inform them about you. But when I reached there I saw my mom's men waiting for me. I didn't have any chance other than leaving the country. I left India and roaming around the world. I may not know about the feeling of losing family and loved once that time, but Khushi, trust me... now, I know very well. My father and brother tried their best to make me understand about my mother's nature, but I didn't believe them. I lost them – forever. Please Khushi... forgive me. Now, I'm leaving to France, I won't come to your life again. I won't interfere in your life again. Just tell me that you will forgive me. Please Khushi... I am dying with guilt every second. Please... Khushi... please..." with that Rahul cried his heart out, venting out his two years of guilt.

When he came out from the embassy, he couldn't believe that he is seeing Khushi. First he thought he is imagining things, but when he saw Anjali, NK, Lavanya and his Bhabhi – he understood she is indeed Khushi. He immediately went there to ask forgiveness, but seeing NK and Lavanya's trails to save Khushi from him, he had no other choice other than dragging Khushi to a corner of the mall. He made sure no one can find them in that corner. Finally he asked forgiveness from Khushi. 'Now it's her wish whether to forgive me or not. I know I won't deserve forgiveness from Khushi. She has every right to not to forgive me' thought Rahul.

Khushi felt bad seeing Rahul like that. Before she says anything, suddenly Rahul fell back on the floor clutching his cheek. He looked at the person, who became reason for his bleeding lips. Rahul became numb after seeing the person who bet him

"Arnav Bhai..."

"How dare you touch my Khushi? How dare you..? How dare you?" Arnav started beating him.