Part 57

Part 57:

Khushi became restless after calling Arnav. She couldn't understand why he is not answering her calls. She immediately dialed Aman's number. Before he answers his call, somebody took her mobile and disconnected the call. With this sudden movement, Khushi startled and looked at the person. Seeing her sister smiling teasingly, Khushi temper rose and she shouted

"What the hell is this jiji... here I'm trying to talk with someone and you disconnected the call? What's wrong with you?"

Everybody shocked to see Khushi's outburst.

"Pooh... what's wrong? Why are you looking tensed?" asked Shyam touching her cheeks.

"Bhai... I called Arnav Ji, but he is not answering my phone. Now I'm calling Aman Bhai when he answered the call and before he talks, Di disconnected the call. How can she do this Bhai?"

Everyone in that room wooed at her comment. She looked at them unbelievingly and said "here I'm tensed about Arnav Ji, and you all are laughing? What's wrong with you all?" Khushi shouted. Everybody failed to notice the fear and tears in her face and eyes.

"Khushi... you are so desperate to talk with him? What a love? Anyway in few days you are going to marry him, then why hurry? Wait for more days dear; please don't make things difficult for him. Let him enjoy the free life"

Everybody teased Khushi. Khushi looked at them disgustingly and went from there to her room. Nobody noticed that now Khushi know about who is the groom. Shyam, who watched all these, smiled a little and followed his little sister. When he entered the room, he saw Khushi pacing in her room with the eyes full of tears. Shyam immediately rushed to her and hugged her and tried to sooth her.

"What is this Pooh? Why are you restless? Is something bothering you?"

"Bhai... something is wrong Bhai... something is not fitting here. Arnav Ji never says his name ASR to me. He is always Arnav Ji to me. And the way he is talking is completely different from the way I heard before. He was never tensed about anything. He will get whatever he wants. He was not the kind of person who will get tensed"

"What are you talking about Pooh? Tell me everything clearly" forced Shyam.

Khushi told him about her phone conversation with Arnav (Rahul). She also shared her doubts about the auspicious dates, which she knew from the priest in the temple. She also informed about their YF program and everything she felt as abnormal. Shyam has listened everything whatever Khushi said patiently. He felt something is not fitting in the scene.

"As they said, may be they wanted to surprise you. That's why they said they will go for YF" Shyam tried convince himself more than his sister.

"Then, what about his way of talking? What about his tension filled voice?"

"I don't know about his way of talking Pooh, but trust me, as much as girls feel tensed about marriage, boys also feels that"

"But, he is not that type" she murmured.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Relax and try to talk with Arnav one more time. May be after talking with him, your confusions will get clear" said Shyam

"Hmm..." she hugged Shyam and said "Thanks Bhai... without you, I don't know what I will do. Thanks for your support"

"Chup pagli. You are my sister; I will give my life for you if needed. Don't think much... just relax... everything will be fine. Come let's have lunch and see with the shopping."

"But... Bhai..."

"Come on... you need some relaxation Pooh. Come...," saying this, he led his sister to the dining hall.