AKL Part 27

Part 27:

"Good you said that to me... I know what to do... I won't leave her like that... she is the reason for my suspension. I will make sure she will repent for not showing that idiot to her brother. And I will make sure, she will become mine. I won't leave her" said Rahul.

"What you will do?" asked Rahul's one friend, who heard the whole talk between Khushi and Shyam.

"I know what to do... from Monday onwards I'm attending the college. It's already three months after my suspension. Dean suspended me only for one month. But I couldn't come to college and face the students. That stupid girl made me this. I never leave her in peace. But now, I can't waste my time in any. I will make sure she will pay for her deeds. Where is she now?" asked Rahul.

"She went to Pune with her brother. May be Monday she will come back," said Rahul's another friend.

"Hmmm... let her enjoy the holiday... She will face the worst after returning. Welcome to hell Khushi" saying this he smiled evilly...

********************************

After reaching Pune..., Khushi enjoyed her day with her sister and brother's families. She played with her niece and nephews. She felt relaxed. After having dinner, she was dragged by kids, for storytelling. She wants to spend time with her brother and sister. So she told the story to kids and made them sleep as fast as she can. After they went to sleep, she rushed to his brother and sister and their better halves. All the five sat for long and talked. They shared so many good and bad things to each other.

Keshi's husband said about his planning for new business. Shyam also said about his improvement and expecting promotion. And the ladies talked about their works. They also asked Khushi about her studies, and friends.

"Oh she has a lot important friends there. Actually she is not ready to come here leaving her friends. Do you know Keshi... I never expected her to behave this much interested about..." Shyam stopped in meaningful way.

"PAYAL... Payal... she is my friend... I mean she is my classmate and best friend. She is really close friend to me. Before coming here, I introduced her to Bhai... I said to her that I don't want to go. So Shyam is teasing me from that time, right Shyam?" Khushi changed the topic, getting tensed what name her brother will utter. She gave him angry glare for which he smiled naughtily.

"Why are you smiling like that...? What's going on in between you two? Is there anything we should know?" asked Keshi's husband, which made Khushi tensed.

Khushi looked at Shyam with tension-filled eyes. Shyam assured her with his eyes and said

"Nothing... when I went to her college, she went out for lunch with her friends. Some boys are also there. So I started to tease. But she is getting scared thinking about what if I say anything wrong to you guys and amma, babu Ji and mailnly bua Ji."

"Why are you getting scared Khushi? Going out for lunch with friends is not a wrong thing. Then why are feeling tensed?" asked Shyam's wife.

"Yeah Khushi... it is not at all wrong... whenever we know how to behave and how to be in our limits, whatever we do it won't be any wrong. Remember that. Every time, Keshi will think about that and gets tensed," said Khushi's brother-in-law.

Khushi nodded her head. "I know my limits jeeja Ji... I will be in control. I can assure you in this matter. And I also know about how to behave with others. You don't need to feel tensed jeeji. Relax... I will be in my limits." Assured Khushi