AKL Part 16

Part 16

She went to library not to collect the notes. But to think about her heart beats when she thinks about that Lad Governor. A smile appeared on her lips, with the name of her love. She knows that she loves him, she want to see him and talk with him. But she simply can't. She is feeling very tensed with the thought of what will be his reaction. She doesn't know what's happening to her. But she wants to talk with him. That too now itself. But she is scared to go in front of him. She got disturbed with Lavanya's cell ring. Lavanya excused herself and went out for attending the call. After talking for some seconds, she waved to Khushi as she will meet her after some time. Nodding her head, Khushi accepted her request. And immediately she got an idea to talk with Lad Governor. She took the mobile and called the number...

Arnav took out the mobile from his pocket and see the unknown number on screen... immediately he remembered yesterday's 'particular strange caller'. 'Is it the same call?' he thought. He immediately answered to hear the voice.

Arnav: "Hello"

"......................"

Arnav: "hellooooooo......"

"........................"

Arnav: "Oh come on.... yesterday you said something. Then why aren't you talking now? It is only few hours we talked... then what happened that made you silent. Come on... talk..." he is eager to know who this caller is.

Khushi, who is listening to all his talks with smile on her face, got his intention that why he wants her to talk. But she is not ready for that... so she said

Khushi: "tsk tsk tsk tsk..."

Arnav: "What...? U doesn't want to talk with me?!!! What the... how can you?"

Khushi: "hmmm"

Arnav: "Oh come on... at least tell me your name... one girl called me and tells me that she loves me, and I don't know her name at least... this is ridiculous... pity me" Arnav heard that girl is smiling that side. Small smile appears on his lips

Arnav: "So... you accepted that it is ridiculous... right? Good... then tell me your name..." but he didn't get any response... the line got disconnected forget about name. He immediately called the number back. But she never answered the call. He got an idea, and turned to Aman and asks

Arnav: "Aman, call Lavanya and ask where she is?"

Aman: "What? Arnav... what happened? Why are you asking about Lavanya?"

Arnav: "Aman... not now... I'll answer all your questions later just call your sister and ask her where are they?"

Aman: "Ohhh... they? Now I got it... wait I'll call her" when Lavanya answered the call he asks her that they reached the college or not...

Lavanya: "Bhai. We reached college a long back. I came out for stationery shop with some friend."

Aman: "Then, where is Khushi? Didn't she come with you to college?"

Lavanya: "Of course she came... she is in library collecting some notes for her assignment. She is busy with that so I came with Rasi, my classmate. Ok Bhai, need to go... will meet you later"

Aman: "Bye Lavanya... take care..." he dropped the call and passed the information to Arnav and gets dragged by him to the library... "Arnav leave me... what are you doing? Where are you dragging me? And don't say that we are going to library..."

Arnav: "exactly... we are going there"

Aman: "NO... it is not a good idea Arnav... She is doing her work. I don't want to disturb her... come on... we will meet her later"