AKL Part 17

Part 17:

"What the hell is this Arnav? You said you will propose her and what did you do there? You just asked her about her wrist? And you made me hell tensed? What's wrong with you?" asked Aman after coming out from library.

"Hmmm Aman, I know what you are feeling now. I really went there to propose her. But after seeing her there I couldn't make myself. What if she rejects my proposal? What if she stops talking with me? What if she goes far for me? I can't take that Aman? I need her in my whole life... not in this damn college... As you and Di said yesterday, I want to give her time to understand. In fact, I want to take time to understand her. I want to know about what she feels for me. If she is comfortable with me, maybe I can ask her hand. But I can't do it now. I can't lose her for my foolishness."

"I agree with you Arnav. She is still a child. If she has feelings for you, first she has to understand her feelings. She needs to learn to control her feelings. She should not get scared or confused with her feelings. For that she needs time Arnav... just help her. Help her in understanding herself. In both of you, you are the matured one. You have to be matured one. Don't forget she is still child. I and Anjali confessed our love means we know what is what; we can understand the feelings and consequences. If anything goes wrong in our families we can make them understand. In this same manner she has to turn as matured girl. You have to help her in this. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Arnav nodded his head as he understood what Aman is saying. But he got distracted from his thoughts with his mobile's beep, indicating that he got a message. When he checked the number a small smile appears on his lips, which immediately vanished when he remembered that 'particular strange caller' is not Khushi. he sighed deeply and opened the message....

...WO IE NI...

He didn't understand what is it means. He is hell irritated with this unknown girl. He wants to delete the message but simply he couldn't, he doesn't know why. Seeing his irritated face, Aman asked Arnav what is the matter. Nodding his head negatively, he kept his mobile back in his pocket and walked with Aman to the auditorium, where the preparation for fresher's party is going on. After some time his mobile again beeped with other message. He opened the message and saw

... Je t'aime...

"Ahhhh... not again... stop this..." he said with frustration.

Aman, who is observing Arnav, took the mobile to see what the matter is. He also noticed that the messages are from an unknown number. He noticed that both messages are weird. They are different. He turned to Arnav and asked about these messages. Then Arnav said to Aman about the strange call he got and he said he couldn't understand what these message says.

"Whom do you think this person Arnav?" asked Aman

"I don't know... I thought its Khushi. But no she is not."

"Oh... that's why you asked Khushi's mobile. And you called to this unknown, right?

"Yeah... but when I called from Khushi's number the call was connected but didn't answer. I cross checked the number also. It is not Khushi's." He said with deep disappointment.

Before they continue with another word, Arnav's mobile beeped one more time showing the message

... Ya lyublyu tebya ...

"JUST STOP IT" shouted irritated Arnav.

"Don't get irritate Arnav. We don't know who this girl is."