AKL Part 45

SPARE ME WITH TYPOS

Part 45:

He couldn't concentrate on anything. Her close proximity is not letting him to concentrate. Her hot breath on his lips isn't leaving him in peace. After their little romantic encounter at lunch hour he couldn't concentrate in his class. Unable to sit in class room he went to library, canteen and lastly sat in garden. He couldn't meet her after that because of her evening meet with her music director. He made sure NK is with her and left to home. He just wanted to clarify her 'mouthed words'. He just wanted to hear those magical words from her delicious lips. He doesn't have any doubt that she loved him, but still he wants to hear. Closing his laptop he went to his pool side and sat on recliner looking at stars. He checked with time – it's showing 9.54 at night. He sighed and leaned back closing his eyes.

He already ordered NK to give a call after they left the studio. He is waiting for that. 'It's late. NK didn't call till now. I can't call Khushi. Should I call NK?' thinking that, he dialled NK's number

"Bhai..." whispered NK

"Why are you whispering?" asked Arnav

"I'm in recording theatre with Khushi Ji. We are not allowed to talk aloud"

"Then come out damn it..."

"Yeah... Yeah..."

"Tell me... what's happening there?" asked Arnav

"Khushi Ji is singing. They are testing her voice in mike. This is so exciting Bhai. You should have been here Bhai. She is singing so nicely. All are praising her. Her voice is really good"

Arnav felt his heart swelling in proud. "Hmm" he said.

"How is she? Is everything fine?"

"Yeah Bhai... everything is fine. I and Akash are here only"

"What the?! When did Akash come there? And what is he doing there?"

"Don't ask me. He didn't trust me. He thought I can't take care of Khushi Ji. He insulted me and came with us." Arnav can sense his pouting.

"It's ok NK. Relax. May be he is little concerned about Khushi. But I trust you. I know you will take good care of her. Ok fine, don't forget to give me a call before you are leaving. And give me a call if something not good. Ok?"

"Yeah sure Bhai" with that they ended the call

Arnav sat relaxed thinking about Khushi. Suddenly he remembered her explanation about his participation in youth festival and his lecturer's discussion regarding that. He left a sigh and went inside to bring his note pad to draw designs for youth festival as asked by his lecturer. He decided to participate – for Khushi's sake. A small smile is appeared on his face. 'You changed me a lot Angel. I will do anything for your happiness. If you want my success, then I will give you that. I will participate and get the success. Don't worry sweet heart anything for you' he thought and engrossed in his drawings.

*********************

Another side of city, at the same time

Four men standing in tension looking at the person, who is pacing in room.

"Mom... I said I will do something, but you stopped me saying these idiots will do something. But see what happened now."

"Shut up Rahul." Mohini looked at the men angrily. But before she says something one of them said

"Ma'am we really don't know from where those two men came. Trust us ma'am we really tried our best to shatter her. But when that Aman and Arnav came, we couldn't do anything. They are really strong ma'am. That Aman came to us and bet our men very hardly. It's difficult to stop him. Luckily that Arnav didn't start his fight. He stood there with that girl"