AKL Part 4

Part 4:

Next day morning Lavanya, Khushi got ready for college, and left little bit early. Lavanya wants to introduce her new friend to Aman and Anjali. She already informed Aman and Anjali about their meet. Aman and Anjali also got ready and left for college. When Lavanya Khushi reached college, Aman and Anjali are already waiting for them. Aman is getting frustrated with the time his sister taking.

Anjali: "Cool down Aman. She will come"

Aman: "You know Anjali that I can't. I'm eager to meet her. I want to confirm is it she or not?"

Anjali: "I know. You are eager. But it will take time for them to come. Just relax. I hope you'll find what you are searching."

Aman: "I don't know. I will find or not. But I...."

Lavanya: "What you will find or not Bhai? What you want to find?"

With this, Aman and Anjali turned back to see Lavanya with a fair slim figure with most innocent face.

"Choti" both Aman and Anjali whispered.

Both Lavanya Khushi looked at them confusingly, and said "Choti? Who is Choti?"

Then Lavanya said, "Bhai, this is Khushi, my friend. Not any Choti. She joined yesterday in music department." And turned to Khushi and says "Khushi, he is my brother Aman. And this is Anjali Di, NK's sister."

Khushi: "Namaste." with confusing and surprised expression in her face. She is not sure why they want to meet her. And asked the same...

Khushi: "Lavanya told me that you two want to meet me. May I know why? Moreover, why did u call me Choti after seeing me? And why did u both get shocked to see me?"

Aman, who is lost in her innocence, was not able to answer her questions. Anjali, who understand him well, took the lead to control the situation. She pressed Aman's hand lightly gesturing him to come to senses. After, she turned to Khushi and says "Nothing. Yesterday when we met Lavanya and NK after classes, they both praised you to like anything. So we want to meet you. When coming to shock... we didn't expect Lavanya brings you this early. Rahi baath surprise ki, we remember one of our close one by seeing you. We used to call her Choti. Sorry if u feels bad about this."

Khushi: "No, not at all. It is just curiosity to know, that, why I being called by another name. You know, if anything comes in my mind then I can't control myself to do or say about that. Now I want to know about what u said. So I immediately said those words. Sorry. And may I know who that Choti is? That too if u don't mind"

Aman, Anjali and Lavanya smiled at Khushi's words. Aman and Anjali both liked Khushi instantly by seeing her bubbly and cheerful nature. Aman is waiting for Lavanya to go from there. He wants to talk with Khushi alone. Luckily, Lavanya got a call and excused herself and went little far. Aman sighed in relief, and turned to Khushi.

Aman: "It is ok Khushi. You can ask anything to me. Choti is my another sister."

Khushi: "Sister? You had another sister? But Lavanya didn't say anything about her."

Aman: "No, she didn't remember her. When I lost my sister, Lavanya is just few days kid. My mom went to trauma after losing my sister. So, my dad said nobody should talk about her in front of my mom. As Lavanya was kid, she used to be with my mom always. So she never hears about my Choti. After that also we never mentioned to her about our sister."

Anjali: "When we see u, we got remember about her. So, immediately we said Choti."

Khushi: "You also know about Choti. How?"