AKL Part 7

||_NO_PROOF_READ_||

Part 7

Arnav with a smile, walk forward to reach her. Khushi who got tensed stood there like a statue. She don't know why she is feeling like that. She noticed that her heart beating strangely. She feared that may be others will hear her heart beat. Arnav who is in different state, smiling like mad and walking to her. Aman, who observed Arnav, stopped him by holding his hand. When Arnav felt somebody holding his hand, he looked at the person with angry expression to know who dared to stop him. Aman by shaking his head negatively, showed the entire class. With that Arnav came to his senses. He is very much well known that what happened to him. He smiled inwardly knowing his angel's effect on him. Aman observing Arnav with smile and turned to Anjali. By seeing her brother's behaviour Anjali got confused. But she thought she will ask him later about what's wrong and what's going on her brother's dangerous mind. Thinking this she turned to Khushi and says.

Anjali: "No Khushi Ji. We are not from music department. I'm from interior designing."

Aman: "Choti... how are you? And I'm from management department. I'm doing my PhD, and Anjali doing her PG. And this is Arnav. Anjali, Akash and NK's brother. He is doing his PG in fashion designing. Akash is doing his bachelor in financial management. And you knows about Lavanya and NK."

With this information Khushi gave a heart whelming smile to all the seniors as wishing them. She turned to Payal and introduces her to all. While talking to all she steels glances from Arnav, who is smiling at her. Seeing her smiling all the time, Arnav including Aman, Anjali and Akash felt very nice at their hearts. By seeing Arnav smiling Khushi felt something in her stomach. She felt like she is developing some kind of feelings on him. With that thought, her pearl coloured cheeks turned into red colour.

Every second, Arnav's eyes are on Khushi only. He felt mesmerized by her beauty. He is feeling something in his heart about this girl. He wants to go to her. Hug her. He wants to take her in his arms. He wants to hold her in his arms securely. He needs her in his life. Aman who is watching the reactions of the great mighty ASR, come to him and asked

Aman: "At least now, is there anything I should know, Arnav?"

Arnav by hearing Aman's words, he turned to class, but keeping his eyes on only one person, said

Arnav: "Ok everybody. Today is Thursday, and day after tomorrow I mean on Saturday the fresher party will held. So I... I mean we all request you to come to the party. And I personally invite YOU to come early to college, and go late to home to check and enjoy the preparation of the party." He stressed the word YOU by seeing Khushi. But Khushi being Khushi she didn't understand or notice the invitation she got from the great ASR. She is very much excited about the party. She is jumping like a child by hearing about the party. It is not that, she don't know about party before. But, she is very happy by hearing the party will held in two days. She is waiting for that. By observing her excitement, Arnav and Aman understood she didn't get what Arnav told. They easily understood that she didn't notice the invitation is for her. By smiling Arnav asked every senior to leave. But Aman and Anjali wants to talk with Khushi. So, they stayed in the class room, when Arnav left the class room along with Akash and other students.

Anjali: "Khushi Ji, you said Aman can call you as Choti. So, can I also call you the same?"

Khushi: "Of course Anjali Ji. You can call me Choti as Bhai. I don't have any problem with that."

Anjali: "thank you for that. And you can call me DI as my brothers and Lavanya calls me."

Khushi: "Ji"