AKL Part 39

NO-PROOF-READ-SPARE-ME-WITH-TYPOS

Part 39:

"Hello"

"Hi Khushi... how are you?" a male voice asked

"Who is this?"

"Answering my question with another question? Don't say that you didn't recognise my voice"

"Sorry, but I didn't" she said

"Oh really? I'm sad to hear that. No problem, just look at your front at the big tree. You will find me there" the man said.

When she looked at that place which she asked, she froze at her place.

"Rahul..." she whispered.

"Wow... you recognised me... you remembered me... you knew me... that's fantastic. I'm really happy now" he said sarcastically.

She immediately cut the call to avoid further discussion with him. She doesn't want him to spoil her just started relation with Arnav. She looked at her sides to find any of her friends. But everybody went to their classes. Her heart beat rose when she sensed someone behind her. She immediately turned back to see Rahul standing very close to her almost touching her back. Without a word she turned to leave. But she was stopped by a hard grip on her wrist. Panic ran through her spine. But she composed herself and turned to him

"Do you think your body guards will come to rescue now? No dear... they both went to their classes. I think they have really important classes"

"Hmm..." she sighed deeply "Look Rahul... I don't want to talk with you. Just leave me. Leave my hand now."

"Oh... great... no fear... wow I'm impressed. I think you are comfortable with me now. But, what made you this fearless? Your pyaari Arnav Ji?"

"It's none of your business" she tried to release her hand, but his grip is very hard.

"Don't try much dear... you can't escape from me. I will never let you go... remember one day I will..." he paused for few seconds and said again "No... I won't say anything... I will show you... how I will make you beg me for my forgiveness. Get ready for anything... I mean it ANYTHING – maybe I can give you example. Anything like spoiling your image in college or something else related to your Arnav Ji. But you never will know what I can do and what I will do. You did wrong Khushi... you insulted me. You insulted ME – RAHUL MALHOTRA"

"Are you trying to threaten me? I know, you never can do that and don't drag Arnav Ji in this. He is nothing to do with you"

"Don't challenge me Khushi... you never know, what I can do with you and him. Just come to me and say sorry in front of all the college. Then I will leave you or else you have to prepare for your worst" he made his hold tighter on her wrist making a bruise and pulled her to his chest. He tried to put them in an intimate position. But,

She slapped him hardly making her hand free from his hold and said "Don't dare... Do whatever you can... I never will say sorry to you when there is no mistake of mine. You did wrong, you did mistakes then how can you expect a sorry from me? You are a disgusted man. You will never change. And remember if you drag Arnav Ji in this... I will not spare you" she left from there leaving fuming Rahul.

*************************

She sat in library thinking about what happened few minutes back. She is confused now. She couldn't understand what to do with this Rahul. She can't even take help from 'others'. She wants to clear this thing. She wants to get rid of this Rahul. She held her head in her hands and sat there for how long, she didn't know. Her trance was broke by a call from Payal.