AKL Part 50

Part 50:

"I'm sorry Angel... I'm sorry. I just wanted to tease you. Sorry, I went out of line. Sorry. I won't repeat it again. I'm sorry. Shh... Dear... don't cry... please I'm sorry. Angel look at me, look at me" he made her look at him. He felt a tug in his heart seeing her teary eyes.

"Khushi... Angel... I promise I will not do anything which will hurt you. I promise I will keep our relation personal as long as YOU wanted. I promise I will do whatever you say. I promise I will take care that nobody will tease OUR love. I promise I will see, nobody point out OUR love. I promise. Please don't cry. Please..."

He sat on a bench while making Khushi sit on his lap. She looked at him with tears in her eyes. He wiped her tears nodding his head in no.

"Please..." he whispered

She hugged him tightly hiding her face in his chest not letting him go. He hugged her in return. They both felt each other relaxing in their embrace. He kissed her on her hair promising her. She drew a deep sigh and cuddled into his arms more. They both sat there for long forgetting their classes whispering 'I love you' to each other.

********************

He stormed into room banging the door behind him. Everybody in the room looked at him surprised.

"I need to talk..."

Mohini looked at her son, who is fuming in anger. She sighed and ordered everyone in the room to get out. She turned to Rahul

"What's wrong son?"

"Don't call me that. If I'm your son then you never do this to me"

"Watch your words Rahul... don't even try to raise your voice before me. I never tolerate that. When I'm asking normally, you better answer me normally" her voice is dangerously low.

Rahul inhaled his breath to control his anger.

"You said you will see to her. But she is romancing there in college with that Arnav. You know both confessed their feelings to each other. Till now Arnav is possessive about her without knowing that she loves him. But now, he knows that she is deeply in love with him. I don't think he will leave her just like that. I'm damn sure he will kill anybody who tried to touch her, let alone harm her" he shouted when he finished his lines

Mohini looked at him with wide eyes.

"Both confessed their feelings?"

"And also romancing in college... did you hear me? THEY ARE BLOODY ROMANCING IN COLLEGE. I already said you... I want that bloody girl, at least for a night. I want to revenge her. I want to tear her into pieces. I want her to pay for her slaps. I don't want to leave her like this. I hate that girl. I want to tear her. I want her to beg for my mercy. I hate that girl. I HATE THAT GIRL"

"Rahul... Rahul... Relax... calm down. Just tell me what's happened today in college. I want to hear in detail"

"You must be kidding. Here I'm saying that they are romancing and you want to hear the details? I want to revenge her and you are asking how much she is happy with that Arnav? I can't believe this."

"Shut up Rahul... just say whatever I asked. Did you hear their conversations by any chance? If you did, then tell me full details. I want to know each and everything happened today in college."

"Oh... Mom... Don't make me irritate. I just want to kill those two. I hate them. I... I..."

"Rahul..." she is irritated and angry

"Fine... listen..." Rahul told each and everything he saw. Arnav Khushi meet at her hostel, their conversation in library, then their little encounter at the empty room, then his teasing in canteen, his trails to woo her in restaurant, then their conversation in college, Khushi's confession. He said about everything he saw that day with Arnav and Khushi.