AKL Part 48

Part 48

After a worst tensed night, Khushi slept at early hours of morning. Obviously she woke up late in the morning. Actually her sleep got disturbed with her phone ring. Without checking the name she answered with her lazy voice sending shivers to the person on the line

"Hello"

"Khushi" came husky whisper from other side of the line.

"Hmm... koun" she said lazily.

Arnav gulped hearing her voice. He closed his eyes and controlled his thoughts.

"Khushi it's me Arnav"

"Hi Arnav Ji... how are you? Why did you call me this early? Are you ok?" she said coming out from her sleep.

"Late? Utho Khushi... It's 10 in the morning. Why didn't you come to college till now? Is everything ok with you?"

"WHAT??? 10 IN THE MORNING? WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME EARLIER ARANV JI? Hey Devi Mayya... Arnav Ji... how can you do this to me? I'm late for the college today. Lad Governor kahike... This is all your fault. Just because of you I got late for the college. Lad Governor kahike... Go... I don't talk with you now..." with that she dropped the call and rushed towards washroom to get ready for college leaving amused Arnav on the other side of the call.

Arnav, who is having broad smile on his face with the confirmation, stood waiting for Khushi outside of her hostel. 'No way... if it is not her word it is really highly impossible to say that in every situation. She is calling me very casually. There is no doubt... I found you Sneha... wait and watch. I will bring you out' he thought. His chain of thoughts got disturbed by a shriek.

"What are you doing here at this time? Why didn't you go to college? You should be in college to prepare yourself for youth festival. What you doing here?" Khushi shrieked.

Arnav closed his ears with her voice. Seeing him like that, she smiled embarrassingly and said "Sorry"

"Damn Khushi... when you will give stage shows I think you don't need any mike. And how did you talk with your parents? I think you don't need any phone to call them"

She looked at him confusedly. He smiled seeing her confused face. Slowly she understood the hidden meaning – you have a high volume in your voice. She opened her mouth widely looking at him wide eyed. He laughed out loudly seeing her expression. He went to her said and hugged her side ways and whispered in her ears sending shivers to her spine

"If you don't close your mouth, don't blame me for the things which I can't stop myself from doing"

When her eyes met with his, she noticed his eyes going towards her lips. Completely aware of the meaning of his words she closed her mouth. A deep shade of red adored her cheeks. He looked at her face amazingly. He felt happy to see his affect on her. He dragged her to the car and opened the door to let her sit inside. He occupied the seat behind the wheel, and locked the doors. He looked at her whether she tied the belt or not. But after seeing her red coloured cheeks he sighed deeply and said

"Stop blushing Khushi. If you blush like this I can't control myself. You are turning me on. Just stop"

If he thought hearing this she will stop blushing then he was wrong. Her face got deeper colour hearing his word. Unable to control her blush she turned towards the window. She sat looking outside while continuing blushing. He looked at her face which turned into deeper colour.

He sighed and muttered under his breath "I thought of teasing her. But here she is teasing me with the damn colour of her cheeks. Why can't you understand my situation Khushi? For god sake stop blushing. Don't make it hard for me."