end hand ; sex on the beach

"Girl you so sexy
You don't know what to do with all the attention on you
All the affection, all the attention
All these intentions towards you."

3. ⭐️

The sun awaken the light brown woman from her slumber. The sparking crystal clear water and the wild birds chirping lightly against the air as she stretched lightly. The wind blew pass the open wooden windows of the private lounge home. Her body lifted from the delicate, yet comfortable duvet that covered the king sized bed. The duvet still covering her dampen body, the woman tapped her left side to see her spouse laid next to her the morning after. To her surprise, the duvet was filled with air and the male was nowhere to be found.

Alana sighed lowly, tossing the duvet from her body and rubbing her hands together. Her peeping head took a small glance out of the open wooden windows, gazing upon her adoring husband. His stiff, still body sat upon a stool. His calloused hand held a paint brush gently with paint spotting over his face and arms. The exhale from Alana was adoring as she rested her arms against the windowsill to enjoy the view of the wonderful man, her husband, paint the lucent blue water and dazzling sparkle from the sun.

Ashton could feel the eyes sharpen against his shoulders as he tilted his head towards the direction for eye contact. There kneeled Alana, naked in her glory, smiling widely towards him and her hands underneath her small chin. She stood from the windowsill, running her fingers through the smoothen highlighted brown curls before turning her backside towards him.

Alana could feel the tables turn, the burning sensation of eyes on her lower back as she shrugged simply. She plopped back on to the smooth duvet, curling underneath the duvet and awaiting for Ashton to arrive in a matter of seconds. The swing of the door and gusty wind appeared upon her skin as she chuckled. Alana peeked from beneath the duvet, Ashton standing in the doorframe. The smile on her face became everlasting as she gazed upon the beauty of the male.

The blonde seemed to become a dirty blonde, curls becoming prominent and hanging beside his ears. His shoulders still were broad, but the features of his face stayed soft. His deepen hazel eyes gazed upon Alana before he chuckled with a hand over his mouth.

"Well, good morning to you, too," Ashton's voice broke the silence as Alana just turned her body towards the window.

"I didn't mean to interrupt your meditation. It's still kind of early for me to fall back to sleep," Alana muttered, faking a yawn before grinning wickedly.

"You're not going back to sleep," Ashton stated, climbing back into the bed next to Alana. He wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing upon her shoulder blades. "It's a beautiful morning, and there's several things upon our to-do list while we're here."

"How about relaxing? We're going to be here for entire week."

"But you said you-"

"Ashton," Alana spoke, turning towards Ashton as his hazel eyes held a slight plead to them while his lips seemed a little frowned. "I know what I said. It's just, you wore me out last night. I mean, it was on the beach and all those things that you were doing,-"

"I think those moves were performed well," Ashton said starkly, a devilish smirk appearing on his lips as Alana smacked his arm playfully.

"Back to what I was saying. I'm wore out, and relaxing for at least an hour or two will be better before exploring my hometown. Just let the whole "married" situation settle before you want to meet anyone. Don't want you to get hurt by anyone," Alana chuckled, placing a kiss on the button to Ashton's nose.

"I guess you're right. I'm still recording this, so your cousins can see how happy you look," Ashton stated, grabbing the camera from the nightstand that was next to them. He turned on the camera, already on his way to recording the movements of the women he was happily in love with. "Are you ready, Lanai?"