belong to the city

"I'm from the city
Where you ain't gotta love to love
You ain't gotta love to fuck"

as.

Her lips were placed gently on my neck as my hands rested on her hips. She grounded her hips against mine, making me breathe out softly. I ran my fingers through her soft blond hair as she whimpered in my ear. I closed my eyes in delight as the record in the back was playing lowly. She lifted her head, as we made eye contact ever so slightly. I smiled before leaning up to kiss her, but she placed her finger on my lips. I quirked my eyebrows together as she climbed off of me.

I sat up properly, placing my elbows on my thighs and resting my chin on my hands. She swayed her hips to the beat of the song, pulling a large t-shirt over her head. I gazed at my muse, grinning widely at her as she ran her fingers through her hair. I seen her hands travel lower until they reached the top of her shorts as she untied them. They slipped down her legs effortlessly, as she turned around. She tossed her hair over her shoulder, keeping her eyes on a lower level. I stood up, tossing my shirt off before gripping her legs. I wrapped them around my waist as she threw her head back.

I swayed our bodies back and forth as she leaned back, rocking her head side to side as the blonde moved back and forth. The song suddenly changed as Leigh-Anne smiled as she climbed off of me, twirling around and humming the words to herself. I joined with her as my hands rested on her hips , moving them rhythmically to the song. She tossed her head back while biting her lip as she felt our hips graze against each other.

I grinned down at her bright porcelain skin under the low light of the bedroom as she mouthed the words to the song. I felt her hands slip onto the top of my jeans, unbuttoning them slowly.

"So everything is slow tonight, eh?"

"I like savoring the good moments before I leave," Leigh-Anne whispered, running her hands through my curls.

I smiled while leaning into her touch as she ran her hands down my face. I closed my eyes reluctantly, feeling the smooth hands against my skin. I felt my body being moved back as I opened my eyes to see her pushing my shoulders. I sat back on the bed as she climbed on top of me. She pushed my body down on the bed, smiling at my body under her's.

Leigh-Anne leaned down, beginning to place kiss all over my neck and chest. I relaxed quickly, running my fingers through the blond hair. The moment was interrupted as a phone started ringing. Leigh-Anne lifted her head gazing at me before going over to her phone. I propped myself on my elbows, admiring the way she looked with little to nothing on. She balanced some her weight on one foot while her fingers play with her lower lip.

I got up from the bed, walking over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, placing kisses on the back of her neck and her ears. I left my hands travel lower, rubbing on the damp spot. She sighed calmly before coughing, swatting my hands away. I only smirked, placing my hands on the same place. I felt her little hand grab mine, intertwining our fingers together. I rolled my eyes as she ended the call and turned around.

Leigh-Anne walked to the closet, grabbing a hoodie that hung on my side and a pair of shoes. I cocked my eyebrow at her as she smiled sheepishly at her.

"Who was that?"

"My roommate. She said that I needed to be back for this essay I completely forgot about. Every time I come over here, I soon forget about everything I need to do," She chuckled.

"Well I am quite the charmer and persuader."

"Sure you are," She rolled her eyes while smiling.