recognize

"When I hit you at your condo real late
Check the scene and see if you straight"

al. 💫

I was stuck in front of my house for about to be 30 minutes now. I left my keys on the table today, trying to rush out of the house to go to dance rehearsals. I ended up calling Adonis many times, but he refused to answer the his phone. I'm used to it by now anyways.

I thought of a good idea as I walked around the house, to the backyard and patio. I hopped the big brown fence, tumbling onto the ground. I dusted my shirt and shorts off before walking over to the back windows that led to the sun room. I always knew that Adonis never locked the sun room door that connects to the dining room. I ran over to the sun room windows, opening them before climbing through. I walked around the sun room, seeing the mess that was created from his "turnt" party last night. I opened the door to the dining room to smell then stench of weed, alcohol, and miscellaneous drugs that held a unappreciative smell.

I inhaled deeply before exhaling, making sure not to lose my mind as I began to clean up the house. I knew if I didn't, I would have to hear from Adonis. He always told me if I didn't do something right I would get some words from him. I rolled my eyes and laughed at the thought of him giving me words as if I was a child.

I began to recall the motives last night with Ashton. From me listening to records to me considerably dry humping him and sharing an intimate moment with him. Ashton is a sweet, gorgeous, and all of the right things a girl wants in her life. I can't seem to understand why his girlfriend seems unknown. I just want to see him happy, but I barely know him.

I felt my phone ring in my pocket , as I pulled it out and answered it.

"Hello, this is Alana-"

"Alana, where are you at?" Adonis said, cutting me off abruptly as I rolled my eyes.

"Home, cleaning. Why?"

"Just making sure when I get home, I get to see that beautiful face of yours," I could hear him smile.

"Who have you been eating out?" I chuckled, but cut it short because I heard a serious cough.

"Don't say shit like that. It isn't that funny, you know."

"Oh don't tell me you've got your briefs stuck in your ass again, Adonis. C'mon, I'm just playing," I said, picking up a couple of bottles and bags off the floor.

I heard the beep on the other side of the phone as I shrugged. I chuckled to myself, continuing to pick up the bottles off the floor. I hummed songs by Doja Cat, being excited because of the new music she released on Soundcloud. I heard a knock on my door, but I just continued to clean up the kitchen. The knocks got harder as I quirked my lip up, placing the garbage bag on the floor. I pulled my hair into a ponytail before opening the door. I gulped hard, feeling my hands tremble against the door knob. Two police officers appeared infront of me, one very masculine and brown while the other was short with blonde hair. They both had their hands on their waist as I began to fix my shirt.

"May I help you lovely officers this fine afternoon?" I piped up, pushing some curls out of my face.

"Could you possibly tell us if you're harboring Treyshawn Isaiah Colton?"

"Excuse me, but who?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Treyshawn Isaiah Colton. Could you tell us if you're harboring him?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who that is," I cocked up my eyebrow.

"Are you sure that you aren't familiar with a name of Treyshawn Isaiah Colton?" The tall masculine brunette asked as I shook my head.