jus know

"I remember everything, know that I'm watching"

al. 💫

I woke up to the bright sheer white curtains providing the light to shine through the patio doors of the hotel room. I turned my head slowly, gazing around the small sized room and rubbing my eyes tiredly. I gazed back down to see Ashton's face buried into the valley of my breast, wiggling his nose gently.

I chuckled lightly, reaching over to grab my phone from the nightstand while trying to not wake Ashton. The grip around my waist became tighter with time of stretching as I gave up. I sighed lowly, feeling the little button nose run against my skin again. The vibration from my phone caused an annoying sound to travel throughout the room. I quickly grabbed my phone off of the night stand, feeling the embrace around my waist become inhumanly tight by each movement.

"Please don't leave," Ashton mumbled against my chest, the breath tingling with my cold exposed chest. I rolled my eyes in fond at him before slipping on one of his shirts and stepping onto the porch.

I answered the phone, placing the bitter glass against my ear and receiving shivers. I heard a cough from the other side of the phone as I cocked up eyebrow in confusion.

"Hello."

"Hey, baby."

"Treyshawn, what do you want from me, now?"

"I didn't know we were going by real names now," The distaste chuckle came from his lips as I rolled my eyes angrily. I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist as I turned my head slightly. I placed a quick kiss on Ashton's lips before going back to my phone call.

"I'm dead ass, Adonis. What do you want?"

"I want you to come and see me."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because you miss me, and I miss you. Also you can't live a life without your one and true love," He admitted as Ashton loosened his embrace around my waist.

"Adonis, I want you to know that I don't need you at all. I have someone else and I'm happier with them," I admitted as I turned around to see Ashton, a quirked eyebrow towards my direction.

"You're probably talking about the tranny. So you finally convinced him that Leigh-Anne was cheating on him and that he needed to leave her?"

"Well how would you know about something like that?"

"Because she smashed the whole team, Alana. I mean, I even did her and I could say that was great sex."

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself with her," I rolled my eyes, pushing gently pass Ashton as he followed behind me with a lost puppy expression.

"Well I enjoyed myself with a lot of women, but yet you wouldn't know that right?"

"I wouldn't have known that yet I do know that all your friends wanted to have a round with me but you wouldn't know that right," I mocked him as his dark chuckle rumble through the speaker of the phone.

"Oh so harsh, gotta love a fierce woman with no man to go to."

I rolled my eyes nonchalantly, removing the phone from my ear and ending the call. I glanced up to see Ashton, his eyes locked on my own. I could feel the slip of his hand on my waist, the nimble tips caressing my skin underneath his shirt. He leaned his head down onto my shoulder, placing feathery kisses in the crease.

"Adonis, eh?"

"I wouldn't think it would be anyone else talking to me like that. Anyways he's not important anymore because I have you," I turned my head, glancing up to see him gazing down at me with a large grin.