things & such

"We act like we don't know, no, no, no, no
No ifs, no ands, no buts, no whatsoever
We can't say we never knew better"

as.

I angrily munched on a bowl of grapes while watching a show about ghosts. I constantly mumbled to myself, not paying attention to the show. I could feel my blood boil in my veins as I gently placed the bowl of grapes down, grabbing my watering pot and beginning my daily plant routine. I still mumbled to myself as the music from the speaker soothed my nerves slightly.

I hummed the words to a song that was playing from my playlist. I bopped my head slowly, going into the kitchen to feed my fishes. I tapped my foot momentarily, cleaning around the kitchen. I heard a knock on my door as I knotted my eyebrows. I strolled past the laundry room, placing on a random shirt that was covered in spray paint. I ruffled my hair, pushing the strands away from my eyes. I unlocked the door and opened it.

I seen the face before closing the door, but a foot was caught in the door. The all black shoe was caught in the door as I reopened it. I seen this bright smile on her face, her gorgeous pink lips making my own lips quiver the slightest way. Her upper half was covered in a green combat jacket that belong to me, the white shirt stopping right above her navel. The light blue jeans made her legs look longer and thicker, as I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my pajamas. I looked down at her, raising my right eyebrow.

"What do you want?"

"Well I am your girlfriend," Leigh-Anne stated obviously, pushing past me as I groaned quietly.

"Let me restate my question. What do you want?"

"I can't come and visit my boyfriend. I mean you can't be that upset over a date, Ashton," Leigh-Anne nonchalantly brushed the subject off, looking through my phone.

I walked over to her, snatching my phone before saying," Yeah I'm that upset. You come here after you stood me up. I'm starting to believe that all the study is really getting to that brain of yours," I tapped her temple lightly.

"Ashton, it's not that bad. How about I gave you a blowjob and we'll be back to normal?" She said, running her hand over my crotch before giving it a soft grasp.

"No Leigh-Anne. One, you're not about to give me pleasure and think that I'm going to be okay at the end. You stood me up and then you expect to me to let you blow me without explaining why you couldn't come a simple date."

"Ashton-"

"And don't tell me you had to head back to campus to study because I'm sick of that excuse."

"What do you mean you're sick of that excuse? It isn't an excuse," Leigh-Anne confessed.

"I just want you to stop lying to me. Is that too much to ask for?"

"Ashton, you're overreacting."

"I'm overreacting for wanting to know where my girlfriend is. I mean you barely call me anymore nor do you answer most of my text messages," I stated , as she tossed her hair off her shoulder. I took a glance at the watch on her wrist before cocking my eyebrow.

I walked over to her, grabbing her wrist before holding it close to her face. "Who brought you this then?"

"A friend now let me go," Leigh-Anne yanked her wrist away from my hand.

"So you can let someone buy you this," I stated, pointing at her watch,"but you can't come to a simple date. Wow, I should've known better," I muttered.

I heard the door open and deep voice echo through the close proximity of my living room. I cocked my eyebrow at her, giving her my most disgusted expression.