not nice

"Look what you're putting me through
I'd never do this to you"

al. 💫

I listened intensively to our instructor, creating mental notes to all of the performances we have before our exam comes upon us. I heard my phone vibrate multiple times in my bag as I quickly silenced it. Marie glanced down at the bag before looking at me with a questioning look. I automatically mouthed out his name as she nodded her head in understanding. Nala was settled down behind me, elbows resting on my shoulders while her chin rested on top of my head.

"Alright, ladies, that concludes today lecture. If you don't have any more questions for me today then I'll just see you all on Wednesday," Our professor/instructor stated with her hands clasped together.

All of the women in the room nodded their heads a and soon started their departure. Nala removed herself from my back as I grabbed the duffle bag from the floor and tossing the straps on my shoulders.

"So what's our plans for today, ladies?" Kalina said, glancing between the three of us.

"Working from 4 till 9. What about you, Nala?" Marie sighed, patting Nala's shoulder repeatedly while Nala glared at her.

"Seeing a man about some money."

"Who is this man? Don't tell me you're out doing something you don't have no business sticking your nose into," I inquired, popping my head from behind Kalina, looking at Nala with narrowed eyes.

"I was just kidding. I supposed to be preparing myself to go on a date with a guy I met at the music store. He wants to take me out to dinner because it's an apology date about the way he acted towards me."

"Oh the crazy haired one with the really green eyes?" Kalina asked, wrapping her arm around my waist loosely.

"Yeah, he's a pretty good guy."

We all nodded, walking into the parking lot of the building. Marie already said her farewells to us, sighing tiredly and throwing her bag onto her shoulders. I could see her climb on her motorcycle and placing her helmet on her head.

"I seriously can say she gets places with that thing," Kalina mumbled before giving me a hug.

Nala said that she'll see us later and jumping into her car. Kalina did the same as I stood in the middle of the parking lot by myself. I strolled over to my car, pulling my keys out. I hummed our performing song, sliding into the leather seats that burned my thighs. I started up the engine, listening to the music playing through the stereo.

I pulled out of the parking lot, speeding down the streets to my way home. I heard my phone ring through my bag as I shrugged off the call once again. I glanced at the touchscreen in my car, seeing Ashton's name appear once again. I answered the call reluctantly.

"Ashton," I spoke with a stern voice.

"Alana, my love."

"Yes, how may I help you?" I let the stern sound in my voice soften as I smiled.

"What's your plans for today, love?" He asked as I could hear him grinning from ear to ear.

"I'll be going home and then I'll be sleeping until tomorrow morning. Did you want to do something special?"

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to come over because I finally finished this painting I've been working on."

"I really wish I could Ashton, but I'm exhausted."

"How about I come over and give you nice booty rub?" I shook my head with a chuckle while pulling into my driveway.

"I don't think that's a good idea, we might end up doing something crazy," I responded while turning off my ignition.