muse

"Fuck with a winner, once inside bet you gonna deny your nigga
W-where he at, wouldn't really wanna be that other nigga"

al. 💫

I sat down on the couch as Adonis had his arm wrapped around my waist. I felt his little butterfly kisses on my shoulder before I chuckled lightly. I felt the cold metal from his septum grazed against my exposed skin. I closed my eyes in utter bliss as he ran his teeth over my ear, letting sweet nothings course through my bones. I pulled his hands into mine, intertwining our fingers together.

"That party last night was a success," He whispered in my ear.

"I know, but we had a noise complaint," I said, lowering my head.

"Please don't tell me it was that indie artist with his weird ass college girlfriend," Adonis sighed.

"It was him, Adonis. I mean we throw a party nearly everyday. I could understand if he got a little upset about the music. You were the one last night who told me to hit the blunt and stop worrying about my dance routine. I need to have it down by next week."

"Baby, you'll have it down. You don't need to worry about it anymore."

"Adonis, this is serious for me. What if I don't make it and the other girls do? They can't make a group without me," I turned around, gazing into his deep brown eyes.

"You will not be left out. You will make it because you're just as advanced as Kalina, Nala, and Marie. Please don't worry yourself about not getting into that dance school."

"I just don't wanna seem like a failure. My mother wanted me to join this dance school ever since I was a little girl, and if I don't make it then she'll be disappointed," I buried my head in his shirt, inhaling softly and smiling at his scent.

"I promise you, baby girl. You will not be a disappointment to anyone, especially me. You're the best of the best."

"You've never seen me perform, though," I lifted my head up, cocking my eyebrow.

"But I've seen you practice and I've been wowed by everything you've done," He winked.

"You're better be lucky that you're cute."

"I'm more than cute. I'm sexy," I chuckled at him as his face went drastically thin and plain.

"If you say so, Donis."

I could see him roll his eyes as I playfully smacked his arm. His intentions were faster than mine as he grabbed my wrist, pinning my hand above my head. I rolled my eyes as I felt him grab my other hand, pinning them above my head. I gave him a cocky look as he bit his lip slowly. I felt him push me onto the couch, crawling on top of me. His face was inches away from me, as I felt his breathing against my lips. We stayed in this position for a while as I gazed into his eyes, biting my lips. I glanced down to see bulge emerging from his sweats as my eyebrows were quirked together.

"Adonis, seriously?"

"You look so sexy underneath me like this."

"But I haven't touched you, and you're already stone hard. Easy to say you're-"

He clamped his left hand over my mouth while his right hand had my wrist in a tight grip. I began to scramble under his touch as he fought back many moans. I could feel the rumble from his chest while I arched my back. He buried his head in my chest, kissing the middle of my breast. I closed my eyes reluctantly, falling under his touch. I heard a couple of knocks on my door as I opened my eyes, looking at the now irritated Adonis. He removed his hands from me as I sat up quickly, going to the wall.