relax with me

"And you won't know what to do
You won't know how to react to me"

as.

I took the the sharp tipped pencil from the pile of half-broken pencils. I placed my pencil on the soft canvas, the material rubbing against my rough work hands. I glanced behind my canvas to look at Leigh-Anne as she drunk the glass of tea while reading her book. I sighed happily, capturing this beautiful masterpiece first hand.

I could feel my eyebrows begin to scrunch together in concentration as I glanced between the canvas and my muse as I smiled slightly. I dropped my pencil once a thought ran through my head. I narrowed my eyes, and I could feel my lips flatten into a thin line. I seen Leigh-Anne direct her attention to me with a concerned expression as I shooed the worry away from her, smiling gratefully.

"I hope you aren't drawing me again," Leigh-Anne stated as I placed my canvas on the carpet by the coffee table.

I removed myself from the couch, to kneel in front of her. My eye contact was close enough to the hard book cover. Her skin radiating underneath the sunlight and the aroma filled my nose with happiness and warmth. Once I griped her thighs to massage them slowly, I seen a picture flash through my head like at thought as I jumped back. Leigh-Anne lowered her book, gazing upon me ever so slightly over the book. I shrugged my shoulders, giving her my best puppy eyes.

The chuckled released from her lips as I sighed in relief. I wrapped my hands around her thighs again, parting them teasingly slow. I kept my eyes on the way her pale skin glistened underneath the sunlight battling through the curtains of the window. I pushed her sweater above her, pulling the down the lace fabric down in the process. Leigh-Anne caught my hand, removing it away from her body and pulling her panties back up to her waist.

I sighed once again, running my hands up her soft thighs to her waist, rubbing the flesh softly as I placed my head on her knee. I could hear the book close as she leans forward to place her mug on the coffee table. Leigh-Anne leaned forward, resting her elbows on her thighs while gazing down at me.

"Fletch, you haven't been yourself lately. Are you okay?" Leigh-Anne asked quietly as I felt my eyes widen.

"What do you mean I haven't been myself?" I rolled my eyes nonchalantly, avoiding any eye contact.

"Every time you touch me, you flinch then just go off in this daydream. Whenever we lay down next to each other, you're close to the edge of the bed. What's wrong?"

"I've just been having a hard time with getting used to my surroundings. I used to hang out with Alana and now that I don't, everything seems a little different," I explained, placing the heel of my hand underneath my chin.

"I mean you've only knew Alana for how long?"

"5 months and 7 days."

"Damn, why don't you just put your anniversary date with her all over the wall then?"

I rolled my eyes before looking at her and saying," You really think I'd break up with you for some girl I met a couple of mouths ago when I was fighting for you for years."

"I mean, you're right. She's just some bitch, isn't she?"

"She isn't a bitch but she is just a girl. I barely talk to her anymore since her ex-boyfriend got locked up and was in deep trouble."

"What was her boyfriend's name?" Leigh-Anne questioned me as she pulled her phone out n

"Adonis, something like that I think. Why?" I raised my eyebrow when her eyes widen.