don't know how

"You heard a lot about Jamaicans and
You wanna know what it feel like"

al. 💫

I plopped down onto the wooden floor, rubbing my feet repeatedly and feeling my breath being irregular due to my lack of practice these past couple of days. I ran my fingers through my hair, pulling at the hair tie around my wrist and pulling my newly straighten hair into a tight ponytail. I sighed lowly before looking down at my tights starting to receive holes from not wearing my proper shoes while turning.

I shrugged my shoulders and let my eyes roll slightly before standing back up, and turning the music back on. I started to improv new choreography for a show coming up as I continued to stress it. I heard my phone echoing above the music, but I didn't acknowledge the call. I continued to work on my turns, feeling my bare foot against the wooden floors. Placing my foot on the ground, I huffed loudly before stopping the music and started to pack up my things.

I tossed through my dance equipment before finding my phone. It begin to ring in my hand as an unknown number appeared on my screen. I denied the call and tossed the rest of my stuff into my bag. I grabbed my speaker with my phone in the other hand and headed out of the studio. I threw on my hoodie, pulling the drawstrings tightly. The sun was setting upon the city skyscrapers as I inhaled the sweet smell of the food being cooked from a restaurant just down the sidewalk.

I begin to walk to my car, glancing down at my phone to see the messages from a group chat with Nala, Marie, and Kalina. My phone buzzed one second after another as I reached my car and open the passenger door. I tossed my phone on top of my dance bag then jogging over to the drivers side to started my way to my home. I bopped my head to the songs playing on the radio, occasionally tapping my fingers on the steering wheel.

I pulled into the drive way, seeing that there were a couple lights inside. I furrowed my brows together, thinking how those lights weren't on before I left for my lectures. I fished through my glove compartment to find my pocket knife and inhaled deeply. I've already been so drained since the whole Adonis and Leigh-Anne situation that defending myself is a habit now.

I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat, tucking my phone into my hoodie pocket along with the pocket knife. I carried the bag on my tiresome back, opening the pocket knife in my hoodie while walking up to the walk way of my home. I could hear music from the inside as I felt my senses heightening quickly. I grabbed the spare key from above the window near the door.

I opened the door slowly, making subtle movements through my main foyer. I glanced through the hallways, turning into the kitchen to see a curly bun Ashton cleaning off the counters. There was music playing from a speaker that I kept in my kitchen as I exhaled loudly, causing him to jump and yell.

"Hey," I spoke amusingly, throwing my bag on the floor," How'd ya' get in here?"

"You gave me a key a couple days back just in case you're rushing out and the house looks a mess. Today was one of those cases," Ashton stated, shoving a hand into the pocket of a pair of black sweats.

"Well I'm glad you're here because I'm exhausted and I would've came to a filthy home without caring."

"Relax yourself. I've just cooked up some things, and they're in containers in the fridge whenever you get hungry."

I smiled happily, tugging my body up the stairs and letting my bag hit each step. I hummed the words of a song that flowed through the air throughout my surroundings. Once I made it up the stairs, I felt my body being swiped off the ground as I yelled out. Ashton gazed down at me with an admiring gaze and a toothy grin.

"Let me assist you with your needs, baby."

I rolled my eyes childishly, hitting his chest with a pout playing on my lips. He guided me to my bedroom, placing me gently on fluffy duvet that covered my bed. He kneeled in front of me, pulling at the sleeves of my hoodie as I slid my arms out. He pulled the hoodie over my head, tucking his head where the bottom was. Once the hoodie was pulled off of my head, he placed a sweet peck on my lips as I chuckled quietly. I rubbed at my arms as the goosebumps appeared.

I stood up from the spot on the bed, beginning to unzip the leotard that surpassed me all day. I sighed in relief when I felt a pair of hands massaging my shoulders. I glanced into my mirror to see Ashton standing with a wicked smile on his lips, letting his hands wonder lower down my spine.

"Not tonight, Ashton."

"I wasn't getting any ideas, baby. Just trying to help you out."

I shook my head, letting the leotard hit the floor with a whoosh through the air. I fished around my drawers to find a plain tee, seeing a shirt that a couple sizes to big for me as I shrugged my shoulders. I slid on the shirt, still feeling the tight hold against my hips. I glanced down to see Ashton's hands and the veins protruding against the stretched skin. I inhaled softly, bopping my head to the song playing through the speaker.

I started moving my hips, a slow gyrate as I felt the hold on my hips move to my waist and become tighter. I turned around, pushing my body off the drawers, still moving my hips to the song that was playing through the speaker. I smiled devilishly, pulling at the darken sweats. I turned back around, pulling the tights from my thighs and allowing his hold to become tighter from my hips to my waist. I slowed down my movements, placing my body against his.

I pulled the hair tie from my hair, allowing my hair to flow down my shoulders. Ashton removed one of his hands from my waist, running his long fingers through my hair. I could see our movements in the mirror, observing the way Ashton's flushed face and tousled hair and the inner corners of his glasses were fogged up. I grinned widely, feeling his other hand running up my body to my neck. I felt the pads of his fingers against my throat, as I whimpered out with my body temperature rising.

I continue to move my hips against his, letting the song consume us wholesomely. I consumed the feeling of the small rubbings against my hair as I smile. I took a hold of his hands, placing them back on my hips. I leaned forward lightly, still letting my hips gyrate against his. I felt him cross his arms across my back as I sped up on my movements before slowing down. I kept up with this routine, placing my hands against my knees.

Ashton pushed the shirt, uncovering my bare lower half. I felt him roll against my body as I copied his motions. The song continued to play on repeat as our movements were hasty and the sweat begin to build up in our bodies. I leaned my body back against his chest as his hands caressed every part of my body.

"These hips of yours are an absolute mystery to the naked eye," He muttered, still massaging his hands against my waist.

"Your hands are an absolute mystery to the naked eye," I challenge, breathless with my hands held against my stomach.

"Let me undress you and admire your stunning body underneath a glistening shine because this is pure perfection," He stated, grabbing a hold of my ass.

"Just take me to the shower and show me how it's done," I turned my body towards his direction, beginning to caress my hands down his chest.

Ashton smirked, tossing his glasses from his face to the bed. I placed my hands on the waistband of his joggers, pulling them down to they fell to the floor. I couldn't help but letting a grin form on my face once again, pulling at the white tee that he was wearing. I felt his hands slip underneath my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Why do you always carry me?"

"Because I want to feel every part of your glorious body in my hands."

a/n: probably one of my favorite chapters, don't know why. Anyways, heyyyyy y'all. I wish I could write a whole entire book in my notes but I don't have anything for this chapter, just them gyrating around. Basically that's it. Short author's note Iknow. Until the next chapter.

Love and Kisses,
Rich