She rubbed her eyes as she glanced at her wrist watch. It was nearing midnight and she was far from finished.

As she were about to continued the door to her office opened. Jolene stepped in closing the door and locking it behind her.

"What the hell do you want?" Eleanor asked looking at her.

Jolene walked over to her slowly. "Did I ever tell you to back off?"

"Maybe I'm not really sure." She shrugged standing up. As she called Roman. "Look you've got to leave because I'm going leaving." She stated.

Jolene let out a small chuckle. "Oh you aren't going anywhere." She stated standing up from the leaning position on the door.

"Jolene if you are really stupid enough to try and stab me with one of the tools, then you must be stupid."

"Who said I was going to stab you?" She snapped defensively.

"I'm no idiot." Eleanor simply shrugged." Plus its sticking out your pocket." She shrugged.

Jolene let an animal like growl before charging at her. Keep in mind that her back is facing Jolene.

Before she could jab the pice of metal into her she had gripped her arm and twisted it in a painful manner. She lifted her leg and sent a blow to the stomach then another to the chest before she let her go.

"Don't be stupid Jolene." Eleanor spat bitterly. "My brother was a marine so obviously I'd be able to defend myself from lunatics like you." She stated as she walked over to the office door.

Eleanor unlocked it and opened it wide. "Now get the fučk out my office." She growled.

Jolene hastily in pain began to scramble out the room and disappear into the hallways. Eleanor rolled her eyes and got her phone.

"I hope you believe why I don't like your so called best friend." Eleanor spoke into the phone.

"Elley I'll talk to her once I get there." Roman huffed.

"No just leave her." She shook her head. "She's hardly a threat. Just leave her alone." She sighed.

"What's wrong?" Roman asked her.

"I'm just tired." She yawned into the phone. "How far are you anyway?" She muttered getting her handbag.

"Not far I'm about to turn into the drive way for the hospital." He answered.

"Alright I'm coming out now." She said as she walked towards the front exit.

Eleanor bid her goodbyes to the guards before she was finally out. Roman had just stepped out the car. She jogged up him and gave him a hug.

"You're supposed to hug me back dummy." She said in his chest.

"I told you I'm not good with this relationship bullshït." Roman growled hugging her back.

Eleanor looked up at him with a wide grin on her face before kissing his neck and pulling away. She could tell that he was tring but seemed distracted at the same time.

"I'm driving." She stated.

"So you can crash my car? Funny." he stated pulling her away from the drivers seat.

"Why won't you trust me with your cars?" He brows narrowed.

"Because they're my cars."

Eleanor stated at him with arms crossed before she kissed her teeth and walking around to the passengers side as she grumbled under her breath.

"What the fučk did I say about the mumbling and grumbling?" Roman narrowed his eyes leaning against the car watching her open the door.

"Nothing you swine." She snapped.

Eleanor noticed his jaw twitch as he looked away. Smirking she got into the car. Soon Roman got in the car. Along the drive back to the mansion she noticed his jaw twitch every now and then. Rolling her eyes she placed her feet up on the dashboard.

"Get your feet off my dashboard." Roman growled out.

"Roman its pass midnight and I'm tired. I don't have time for this." She yawned.

Roman huffed and decided not to say anything. He was going to let it slide only this time around but next time she'd have to remove her feet.

~¤~

"So what's for dinner?" Eleanor asked as she sat on the bar stole.

"Maria made lasagne." Roman stated taking off his tie.

She nodded hopping off the stole and went to heat it up. "Are you hungry or am I going to eat alone?" She asked him over her shoulder.

"I'm hungry." He said taking out his phone.

She nodded and dished out for the both of them. She gave Roman a big block compared to her smaller block of lasagne. She got some red wine from the pantry and wine glasses.

Once she set everything on the kitchen island she snatched his phone stopping him from texting.

"Elley." He groaned looking at her.

"C'mon you've got to eat." She smiled putting the phone behind her back.

"Can I just hit send then." He held out his phone.

"Oh no I'll do it for you." She turned her back to him.

She frowned looking at who he was texting. Slowly she turned to him.

"Why are you texting Jolene?"