56. End Of The Evil!

Dev

Dev

My head was spinning badly and I tried to open my eyes. It was very uneasy as I tried to move and realised that I was tied up, bonded.

Not again!

Freaking at this my head blasted at the realisation and my opened wide. I looked around to find myself in some godown with my hands and legs tied together.

"Help! Someone is here? Help! " I began to yell.

"Seriously, You think he will keep your mouth open where there are people to help you?" A womanly voice entered my ears.

"Finally you woke up. I was literally yelling you to wake up minutes ago but gave up. " She added.

I moved a bit sideward to find a woman tied in a chair. She wore shinning purple lipstick and the dress shouted that she was brought here not long.

"Who the hell are you now? " I asked her.

" The one who took your seat and that's why you are lying in that corner. " She said motioning her chair.

She looked quite cool and annoyed and bitchy like Sanya.

" I am asking who you really are? " I asked again.

" Yeah, this one counts more. So I am the one who messed things up for you... More. I thought I was helping you but no. " She chirped again rolling her eyes.

" What you mean? " I shouted at her.

" I mean I left your children on your door and I was helping you but we ended up here. " She yelled back.

" Shubham called me and asked to take care of his two nephews whom he somehow left in my hotel room and asked me to keep them home but I took them out as I needed to buy some Indian dresses and stuffs.

Whole time that one kid danced on my nose and I lost him in the shop only to find he was already lost... You know the posters with prize money?" She said and I started to gather things.

" My head started to work and then I found who they were and about their parents and You. Not took long to find that my boyfriend was so psycho and I was idiot to not see it early. " She added.

" Alright. Are they with Arohi? Are you sure? " I asked her.

" Yes they are. But I am here that's the point and I think I shouldn't have acted to be so goody-good. I should have just gone back to Canada when I got it all. " She sneered.

" You are as evil as him. " I said.

" Really? I got caught here trying to fix things. And I know your history. What you did to your wife? Everything, okay? " She yelled back.

" You managed to know much in a short time. " I mumbled feeling guilty.

" I was proud of it too but it turned out that I was fool to text you that I had your kids and he found out about me. " She glared me.