53. Happiness In Everything

One game today before starting

Please comment here your place or country or city!

And

Time zone

I just wanted to know know where you all live.

Arohi

"Sanya I will be fine, believe me! We love each other so much and I am happy.. After all this time. " I smiled at her as she scoffed disappointed by my decisions from the beginning.

" Sometimes love isn't enough. I know I am sounding so bitchy but you know that man well and.. And you know Rajveer. " She said quite seriously looking back at him who was kneeled down before my kids and playing with them. The Last time maybe. He didn't want to be around us anymore now he said it.

We were all set to India and I couldn't express the happiness in Dev's face as he helped tuck each of our luggage in car before he had to go for last of errand he said he had to do.

I casually looked around me.

Where are you Dev? It's almost time.

" Will you say something? " Sanya said looking pissed.

" What? " I was so confused and busy waiting for Dev. She sighed and turned away.

Oh! For what she said now.

" Sanya I understand with love, trust is needed and now he trust me. And even though something happens which won't then I will know that he loved me enough. With that I know that you have accepted it but trying to push me to avoid any further mess. " I said, shaking my head at the part 'something happens.'

" Okay. Don't let him do anything that disrespects you. Well I know he loves you so much but I also know that he had been mentally retard so... Happy and beautiful life to you. " She closed her eyes shaking her head dramatically.

" Finally you said it. " I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

" Alright I said it. And I never had friend like you who stayed this long in my life without any problem, you are so special to me. " she hugged me.

When we departed both of our gaze went to Arjun. She sighed and said," That bastard he was once my best friend when - "

We both looked down as the atmosphere turned awkward. I had to accept that once she was with Dev and she even bear his child.