50. Drunk Arohi!

(Unedited and contains lots of mistakes

(Unedited and contains lots of mistakes. Feel free to point them out.)

Dev

"Arohiiiii! " I playfully prolonged her name in a sing a song tone to hear her hiccup laugh at it.

" Dayyyyyvvvv! " She said pulling out the button of my shirt with which she was playing few seconds ago.

" Arrrrrohii! " I said aloud laughing at her cute but not herself face. She was drunk beyond her capacity, wait! There was nothing like capacity with her because she never touched wine before this exact day to let me know how excess she gulped to become this drunk Arohi.

" Daaaaaaaaayyvvv! " She yelled much louder forcing me to cup her mouth to avoid any attention from people outside the men's room in this aristocratic hotel. I was happy to book the whole Hall for our date but Arohi was not so drunk to choose the different floor and that too men's room to throw up.

We were sitting down on the floor before the door such that whenever someone tried to push the door open Arohi would yell, "We are busy inside!"

" Dayyv! Remove your hand Now! NOW! " She yelled even when I had taken my hands away.

" Get up Arohi! We need to go from here. " I stood up and pulled her up by waist.

" I want to sit here, right here. " She slumped herself down again.

" You won't believe a thing later baby!" I said to myself before picking her up from the floor, I put her on my shoulders for her to beat me with her induced force - Alcohol induced force.

" Arohi stop! " I patted her bottoms, laughing a bit. As we were inside the lift, I put her down to let her dance.

" My world is moving! " She whispered.

" It's moving faast Dev! " She yelled around.

Holding her waist, I pulled her close muttering," Dud it stop? "

" No! It's moving. " She muttered and snuggled into my coat. She went so jelly like for me to lean her upon me and walk her out.

" I will eat it! I will eat whatever it is! I will eat whatever I want, I will drink whatever I want. Don't dare to stop me Mr. Dev Raichand!" She whispered to me trying to block it from the butlers ear but couldn't.

" Okay. You can Arohi but this dish is... " I was cut off by her fingers stretched for me to stop that instant.

She was real fierce. Trust me, her eyes were confident enough to eat me if I spoke another word.