38. Claiming Them? No!

Chapter 37, the previous chapter, was Private.

You need to follow me to read it.

It's just that I want to know who is reading my story. You can unfollow me later anytime.

*If you are unable to see the chapter after following me then please remove the book from your library then add again.

* Still couldn't, then log out and log in again.

Love ❤️

In last update many asked for the early update. So here it is. Am I getting virtual hugs and kisses now? I am getting I think so.

So I dedicate this chapter to all of you who read, vote and comment. Love you guys. It's because of you that Heartless Billionaire stood 8 in Romance few days back. Now its 10 in Romance hot list and that too sounds incredible to me.

Well one more thing, few asked me if this was real story. Then I answer it as 'No.' It's just an imagination. Nothing of it is real. ☺️

Can you tell me why you thought so?

Arohi

(

Make sure you read Chapter 37 By title - Reminiscence. It was private Chapter. You need to follow me to read it. )

Watching Anya and Ansh choose themselves the toys, I laughed at their innocence. Anya found the barbie doll in the corner and laughed glancing it then me. I nodded at her and she hugged it and turned to scavenge something else while Ansh already started to shoot people's around him with his toy gun.

He pointed the gun at me. I playfully gasped at first and pressed my stomach as if I got bullet in there. He laughed and walked towards Anya doing the same but as he reached and saw her toy, he pulled Anya's hair as he took her doll and threw it on the floor at which Anya started to cry.

This boy!

"Naughty boy! " I pulled them together and sat in between them such that Anya's head leaned on my right shoulder.

"Mumma! Ansh thew my doll" She ran to me stuttering.

" Ansh you can't throw her doll like that. She love it already. See she is crying. Do you like her crying? "

He stared her for a while then pouting faced me," I don like her doll! "

" How would it feel if she did that to your gun? " I asked him and his mouth curved downwards so I patted his back so he don't start crying.

" I won't like that. " He said to me hiding his gun behind him.

" What about her crying? " I asked him again.

" I don't like that too. " He said very clearly to me crying a bit. Though they were twins, Anya stuttered while he spoke clearly like elders and also he reminded me of Him. His eyes, his noes and forehead all was like him.