11. Her Esteem

Dev

To ignore someone who was constantly not only touching but pushing you in the business conversation when you met him just the second time in your whole life and should I mention how much attention I gave him the first time? Is not easy thing. At least for me.

What I hated the most was Arjun behaving the same and it was their first meet. I rolled my eyes when Arjun said this to the irritating man.

"You are fun to talk! "

After our hysterical business meet for the new hotel construction with Anushka's most trustworthy employee I decided to let my mind get its space so was heading to my office when Arjun grabbed my coat from back.

" Where? It's lunch time. "

I knew what he meant with that. I couldn't let my wife feel that I was falling in love with her food too. I was falling for her too and this time much badly.

" We will order. " I said that when he started his childish Whines. I really had no idea how he handled his big firm behaving this way all the time. His carefree nature made me jealous of him sometimes.

He was so unaffected that he behaved nothing happened between us. The day we officially talked he only went on and on about Arohi. Nothing about Anya. He claimed that he loved her, even more than me. Where was his love now that he didn't asked me anything about her last days?

"I don't think so. Arohi is getting us our lunch, yay?! " I looked at his teasing eyes and then got in the elevator. He followed me.

" Don't behave you don't love her food! You eat like a bear and Arohi thinks this. I think you eat like a pig. "

Bear? That was kind of cute. Her bare slim body came in front of me. She was so much to take in this morning and I couldn't stop myself from staring at her. Her strong words full of confidence and then that fearful squeak. I loved everything about her now. I couldn't stop making myself believe that she wasn't the person responsible for everything that happened to Anya.

It was this Arjun who brought me early from NY or I would have caught that son of a bitch! It was my private detective who informed me about that bastard Shubham who was seen there. 

If Arohi said that she hadn't done anything that that bastard will tell with whom he betrayed my sister but my detective continued saying that it was her.

I looked at Arjun who was on his cell phone doing something. He loved Anya and I never understood him. I couldn't face this man if he ever start with that conversation still I ached to talk about it. I wanted to face it and finish it.

I too wanted to finish the knots between me and Arohi. Her innocent face always made me think that I was wrong and she was wrong girl suffering someone else's crimes. But if she was with Shubham then she deserved what I was giving her and if not, I will never be able to forgive myself this time for what I had done for which no one would forgive me. After all this  she was still standing before me this morning. Why was she? why didn't she ran away when I left her? Part of me wanted it but then it hurt to think like this and to love her knowing the truth.

I thought of talking straight to her and show her the pictures that proved that she was with Shubham and question her but I didn't wanted to let her go. I couldn't end this straight away. Those few snapshot flashed in my eyes. She was standing beside him and his hands around her waist. I boiled at the thought of someone touching her.