2. Not Man?!

Dev

"Whoever the hell you are just get away from my house and my wife. Give the phone to Arohi this instant. " My heart pounded in anger of being talked in this tone.

" When I got here she was crying. You don't care for her and now you are talking this way to her- "

My blood boiled in my veins and I felt my ears hot, and I don't know how I reached to my car to get to her and that over mouthing lover. I didn't know what was I going to do but it was supposed to be worst for her for sure.

" I will drive. " I declared as my driver tried to get in the drivers seat. At last when I ended the call she blurted," Dev. " It was the face to face I wanted.

I wanted to see how much lie she was going to pick or what bullshit story she was to put to me. I was ready for her. Always ready for her.

I entered the home and there was the two familiar ladies standing in front of me. Her face was pale and flashed pain. She deserved so for her unforgivable crimes.

"Sir, we are just leaving for the shopping and it will be done before time. " Aditi smiled at me and then at her who went lost in her trains of thought staring me.

Party. We were to attend the party and it was quite important for me. But bit of talk wouldn't spoil the things.

" Arohi, I need to talk to you. Come." I led to the nearest room and she followed me there. I heard her wince. Was she still in pain? Or faking to gain sympathy? You never get to understand these type of girls.

Though she was intelligent but this marriage ruined things. She couldn't join IIM and continue her further studies. That pain too I saw when I usually taunt her about it.

Her dreams she said of a lot. Other words of hers rang into my ears. What were they?

"Love finds its way out of darkness and haze of hate and curse to bring in light. Then something and something... "

She gasped at my sudden words and stood two feet away." Dev. "

" Don't. I am really pushed of hearing my name from your f**king mouth. But before that I would please to know certain things. " I paced towards her enjoying the fear that engulfed her and caused her to move back. She hit the wall.

" Caught. No escape now. " She looked into my eyes with those big dark and deep eyes. " Lover? Who was he? "

She shook her head in denial and whispered," He is my brother. "

" By how much I know you were left to die in garbage when you were born and those nuns hauled you to different homes as you grew up. You have no one. Don't lie. "

She inhaled, long and said," We were in the same colony. He is like my brother. " Her eyes dropped.

Lie. I hate lie and I hate liars. I caught the bunch of her hair from back and made her to look straight into my eyes." What else you did with him in my absence? How dared you call him here? "

I pulled her hairs tighter and she cried in pain still carrying on with same hype." He is like my brother."

"How many more brothers you have?" Tears rolled from her eyes and she started swallowing making noises, irritating noises.

"I can't make.. Ahh.. You believe, " She hiccupped " me if you don't.. Want to."

"Don't throw me these. What you want? Pleasure? Money? I will give you the pleasure. Money you won't get but. "